• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Olmpyics

I have and I dont want it to end, at least so long as there is interesting sports.. (soccer, basketball, table tennis)

i donno about this year.. but these olympics seem to be a bit boring... no offense to ppl who watch olympics

the only things i watch are the trampoline thing and the floor manuevers... thats about it.. the rest are boring to me.. this year

da_Sickness said:
i donno about this year.. but these olympics seem to be a bit boring... no offense to ppl who watch olympics

the only things i watch are the trampoline thing and the floor manuevers... thats about it.. the rest are boring to me.. this year

you mention "this year" two times

what was different before?

I love to watch it and will get no sleep until it's over. Manner of fact my boss is only keeping me at work 6 hrs a day so I can watch as much as possible:D

It is not often that you see the best athletes from each country compete against each other with various sports to choose from. I find some sports boring but some are interesting. If you can't wait for it to end then just don't watch it, there are other channels to choose from. For others it is a good change from all the other regular shows on TV esp. with all these reality shows proliferating. This only happens every 4 yrs so let the sports enthusiast enjoy the moment and just don't watch besides you have freeones as an alternative thing to preoccupy with.:tongue:

p.s.

I have been watching the olympics and making the most out of it since it will be gone in just a few more weeks. To me this is a better way to support your country and compete against other countries instead of war.