• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Olivia

sorry about that last link. WHen I originally posted it, it was linked directly to her page (several pics of her video) - obviously it doesnt link directly to that page anymore- but if its any consellation, she is on that site. You just have to flip through the pages to find her - should only take a minute or two - but may not be worth it for some pics. On the other hand, I havent seen those pics of her anywhere!

Cheers,

oliviatriplex

Official Checked Star Member
Sorry Mirage ! But it's truth... YOu see her movies with Max!????
I think she is Pissing-fucking-pig-Whore.:) It's Truth! and I think Olivia know this...Pissing-fucking-pig-Whore it's her a.k.a!
L

LOOK ASSHOLE THIS IS "OLIVIA" JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SET ONE THING STRAIGHT THE ONLY FUCKING PIG HERE IS MAX FUCKING HARDCORE AND YOU FOR EVEN PUTTING YOUR COMMENTS OF SOMETHING YOU NO NOTHING ABOUT, DID U SEE THE MOVIE IF U KNEW ANYTHING AT ALL YOU WOULD SEE SOMETHING NOT RIGHT TRY A GIRL DRUGGED THAT HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS BEING DONE AND WAS COMPLETLYHELPLESS TO MAKE IT STOP IF U SAW THE MOVIE U WOULD SEE ME TRYING TO SAY "NO" HAD ENOUGH BUT EVERYTIME I TRYED TO STOP HIM HE WOULD CRAM IN DICK DOWN MY MOUTH.YOU THINK I WAS HAVING A GOOD TIME !!! EVER WONDER WHY THAT MOVIE NOW HAS MY SCENE CUT OUT i TOOK HIS SORRY ASS TO COURT AND THE MOVIE WAS PULLED AND HE SETTLED OUT OF COURT AND ' LEGEND" WHO USE TO SELL HIS CRAP DROPPED HIM. SO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT ASSHOLE!!
OLIVIA

oliviatriplex

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Olivia Parrish

Olivia it was not popular but after her works with Mr. Hardcore and judicial process she became known. For me a riddle, in what it was accused Max Hardcore, (who knows tell) after that all who works in company Max World and all Max's fans began to call her " The BITCH " I think Olivia became well-known for more fans after Max Out and Max Extreme 17.( in the cover ME17 you can see her name)

For me Olivia very nice baby but her work with Max it was mistake!!!

Your more then right this is " Olivia " and it was the biggest mistake i ever made had i known what his plans for me that day I never would have been there and your Damn right they called me a BITCH Max nor his fans wanted to hear or have the truth come out nor did Max want his taped confeshion pleading with me to not call the cops and his trying to pay me off if i would let it go nobody wants to know that.

Re: Olivia Parrish

Your more then right this is " Olivia " and it was the biggest mistake i ever made had i known what his plans for me that day I never would have been there and your Damn right they called me a BITCH Max nor his fans wanted to hear or have the truth come out nor did Max want his taped confeshion pleading with me to not call the cops and his trying to pay me off if i would let it go nobody wants to know that.

Hi Olivia, it seemed to me you didn't have fun with Max too. It wasn't right he did to you. But I don't understand you did 2 movies with him if he was such an asshole to you. Hope you're doin g right nowadays. Are you still performing in the adult industry?

I wont make any comments about something I know nothing about, but I will say Olivia is a 10! :) and thats something I feel very comfortable saying! :)

Last edited: