• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Olivia Taylor / Margaret (NetVideoGirls)

There seems to be another video of her as Margaret on the Net Video Girls spinoff site, NetGirls, her first visit supposedly. They have been teasing the video for months. The guys from NVG haven't answered any of my emails asking about it, so now I am not sure that we will ever see that video.

I saw the trailer for NVG. It looked really hot. Her twitter is gone again though. She has an amazing body and really seems like she genuinely enjoys having sex on camera. We might be stuck with only 2 scenes of this beauty. :(

^I was hoping maybe there were some unreleased scenes still under the cobwebs.

She said on twitter she was dealing with trouble back home and that she would be back. I'm hoping that will happen.

since it seems like everyone has a question about her and no solid answers i will throw mine into the pot. it looks like she has perfect circular nipples. this would tend to imply some surgery. in her case it looks to me like a reduction :brick:. if her chest was bigger she would have been a monster physique wise. i don't know if she has referenced this on twitter but if she does could someone update us. thanks in advance.

since it seems like everyone has a question about her and no solid answers i will throw mine into the pot. it looks like she has perfect circular nipples. this would tend to imply some surgery. in her case it looks to me like a reduction :brick:. if her chest was bigger she would have been a monster physique wise. i don't know if she has referenced this on twitter but if she does could someone update us. thanks in advance.

I really don't think she's had any surgery whatsoever. There are no scars whatsoever. I think she was just blessed with a perfect body and stunning eyes that can kill on contact.

her nipples are extremely circular. whatever work - if any - that i believe is there is done very well but noticeable. i would have liked to have seen her before any work - again if there was any. could be off but anyway, back to the pics....

her nipples are extremely circular. whatever work - if any - that i believe is there is done very well but noticeable. i would have liked to have seen her before any work - again if there was any. could be off but anyway, back to the pics....

Well to be honest if there's any work done, they did a REALLY good job, imo her breasts are perfect for her body, and if they're implants, I can't even tell unlike these girls with basketballs and huge scars on their chests.