• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Olivia Hot or Not

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Not,
uniqueuser said:
i jus hav to say that i honestly do believe that olivia from g-unit looks like a man.
I agree, it looks like she may be carrying a Rocket in her Pocket :D

She doesn't really look like a man, just a garden variety skank.

Her face isn't super-gorgeous or anything, but she seems to have a good body and she looks a hell of a lot more attractive than most women you probably see day-to-day. lol

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Hotrod said:
Well maybe it's just me but I think I would hit that, I think she's thick.

No it's not you.

She might not be a hottie compared to Beyonce - but I'd rather smooch her than Paris, Britney or Jordan any day......

Face: NOT!!!!
Body:niceeeeee

I think she's "tap-tastic!" As I said before, hers is not the prettiest face, but her body's good (if not hot...can't see too much in that pic). Maybe after a few :beer: her face would look hot too. lol :hit:

Nightfly said:
I think she's "tap-tastic!" As I said before, hers is not the prettiest face, but her body's good (if not hot...can't see too much in that pic). Maybe after a few :beer: her face would look hot too. lol :hit:

For me, it would have to be a few of something a little more powerful than beers. Maybe if there were some more links or photos with a better view. :thumbsup:

okeedokee... she does have a nice body, but I don't much care for her face. I don't think her face looks like a man, but she just doesn't do it for me.

Maybe if she did hardcore... :rofl:

JW

Hell No!!! That dude Olivia is so ugly... And also Fuck 50 cent.

well...i think she's fairly decent looking and would give her at least a 6...i'd like to make some additional observations based upon comments made by those who say she looks like a man, but in the interest of peace on the post, i'll keep them to myself and simply say: to each his own.

Well she definitely isn't the worse thing I have ever seen. She isn't a world class hottie or anything, but she isn't pond scum either.