• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Old, Fat, Bitter Gretchen Carlson Claims Roger Ailes Wanted To Do The Sex Inside Her

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Secret audio tapes of Roger Ailes harassing female Fox News employees could lead to a $10million or more settlement payout, report claims
Conversations with Ailes, 76, allegedly harassing female employees at Fox were recorded secretly by several women, Vanity Fair reported
The audio tapes could result in the company to pay a massive settlement
Fox is reportedly asking Ailes to pay a portion of the potential harassment settlement, after he received $40million to leave the company
Ailes' attorney has denied the allegations of harassment against him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ement-payout-report-claims.html#ixzz4GvBPbbMD
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Beside all the rather disgusting smear, now there is audio proof in the mix - the story will get heavier.

Painting Ailes thge victim or the good guy is getting much more tricky.

BCsSecretAlias

Closed Account
I wasn't aware that Andrea Tantaros was officially done at Fox. I'm gonna miss looking at her.

I used to like her but all she does on social media is posts photos wearing her new jeans or showing off her new hair color.

She's definitely stuck on herself.

And Ailes hitting on her? Why do these fat old men think these young women want to fuck them?

She only likes musicians. She admitted she has a crush on Nikki Sixx and she was dating Dave Navarro

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I used to like her but all she does on social media is posts photos wearing her new jeans or showing off her new hair color.

She's definitely stuck on herself.

She seems high maintenance and would be a pain in the ass to go out with. I'd rather stay at home looking at her while flinging my custard at the TV screen.

Mayhem

Banned
https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/finance/news/former-fox-host-gretchen-carlson-162907470.html

I'm not buying this for a second.
Glad no one believes that moody, man hating Gretchen Carlson. There are way hotter broads Roger Ailes has access to.

Her contract was not renewed in June, a lawsuit follows. Nobody would risk their career for that. If you are going to get busted for harassment, make sure it is ass worth harassing.

This response from Mr Roger Ailes should clear things up. Gretchen is a dumpy, desperate 50 year old woman and nobody wants to pry those hog legs apart.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/gretchen-carlson-fox-sexual-lawsuit-000000925.html

ailes_laughing_AP.jpg

"Gretchen Carlson’s allegations are false. This is a retaliatory
suit for the network’s decision not to renew her contract, which
was due to the fact that her disappointingly low ratings were
dragging down the afternoon lineup. When Fox News did not
commence any negotiations to renew her contract, Ms. Carlson
became aware that her career with the network was likely over and
conveniently began to pursue a lawsuit. Ironically, Fox News provided
her with more on-air opportunities over her 11 year tenure than any
other employer in the industry, for which she thanked me in her recent book.
This defamatory lawsuit is not only offensive, it is wholly without merit and
will be defended vigorously."

Jeanine Pirro officially puts these allegations to bed slamming the door on any potentially successful litigation.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fox-news-jeanine-pirro-rips-gretchen-carlson-absurd-023245841.html

CftP530XIAgwaqG.jpg

“Are you kidding? That is so absurd.”

31F2809400000578-3479892-image-a-69_1457331480219.jpg

"You really think that he’s chasing her around?”

Greta also says she's never been sexually harassed. OK folks, grab your jacket and keys. It's over and the case is closed. Don't forget to get your parking ticket validated.

http://www.people.com/article/greta...r-ailes-agianst-sexual-harassment-allegations

greta-susteren-435.jpg

"I've often been alone with Roger Ailes in his
office over the course of 15 years and I've never
seen anything like what I'm reading about in the
papers and the magazine."

Poor Johan. He so desperately wants all of this to be true. I haven't watched Fox since the last debate they hosted.

I feel bad for him too. His neck must be sore as heck from craning it in our direction to see what's going on. His meddling and interloping and cartoony assumptions about us can be a fun guilty pleasure to read.

Sometimes it's good to recap how we all got here.

If you ask any of these dimbulbs now they'd tell you, "Oh shit yeah, I knew it all the time." But at the start of the thread, Ailes was Santa, Mr. Rogers and your favorite high school teacher all in one.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
My favorite high school teacher got fired for inappropriate relations with a female student. Real nice fella though.

I still think Roger Ailes is innocent. Recently Uma Pemmaraju also claimed to have never been sexually harassed.

Mayhem

Banned
Former anchor says Fox News a 'sex-fueled cult' in harassment lawsuit

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-twenty-first-fox-ailes-idUSKCN10Y1ZN
A former Fox News anchor claims in a lawsuit that former network Chairman Roger Ailes, who resigned amid allegations of sexual harassment and is reportedly advising Republican presidential candidate Donald J. Trump, fueled a misogynistic culture at the top-rated channel enforced by other executives.

Andrea Tantaros said she was taken off the air in April in retaliation for rebuffing Ailes' advances and complaining to top officials at Fox News, a unit of Twenty-First Century Fox Inc , in a lawsuit filed Monday in New York state court in Manhattan.

The defendants include Fox, Ailes, William Shine, who was named co-president of the network when Ailes resigned last month, and three other company officials.

Fox in a statement said it does not comment on pending litigation. Two lawyers for Ailes did not respond to requests for comment.

Former Fox anchor Gretchen Carlson in July filed a lawsuit making similar harassment allegations against Ailes, but unlike Tantaros she did not claim she was silenced by other Fox executives. Carlson's lawsuit led Ailes to resign on July 21, and Fox has said it launched an internal investigation.

Tantaros in Monday's lawsuit said that Ailes, beginning in 2011, made numerous comments about her appearance and asked her to "twirl" for him. She said that Shine, then a senior executive, and the company's top in-house lawyer shrugged off complaints about Ailes' conduct.

"Fox News masquerades as defender of traditional family values, but behind the scenes, it operates like a sex-fueled, Playboy Mansion-like cult," the lawsuit said.

The claims came a week after the New York Times reported that Ailes, 76, was helping Trump prepare for debates with Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. The Trump campaign said Ailes had no formal or informal role.

Tantaros first made her claims in a New York magazine article published two weeks ago. In response, Shine through a representative denied that Tantaros ever complained to him about harassment.

Two lawyers for Tantaros were not immediately available for comment on Tuesday.

Ailes in July moved in federal court in Manhattan to send Carlson's lawsuit to arbitration, but both sides later agreed to keep the case in New Jersey, where it was filed and where Ailes owns a home. His lawyers at the time said they planned to seek arbitration in that court.

Ailes in court documents said Fox employees routinely sign arbitration agreements that include confidentiality provisions.

The case is Tantaros v. Fox News Network LLC, New York State Supreme Court, New York County, No. 157054/2016.

Actually I would have prefered this story not to break-up because now, Roger Ailes is managin Trump's campaign (he's not the official campaign manager but he's working backstage, away from the spotlights so that the medias won't sollicitate him). Ailes is the one guy who can get Trump elected, who's counsel may be heard by Trump, one guy who can change Trump and convince him that he needs to change if he wants to win.

Mayhem

Banned
Actually I would have prefered this story not to break-up because now, Roger Ailes is managin Trump's campaign (he's not the official campaign manager but he's working backstage, away from the spotlights so that the medias won't sollicitate him). Ailes is the one guy who can get Trump elected, who's counsel may be heard by Trump, one guy who can change Trump and convince him that he needs to change if he wants to win.

Agreed on all points. But this is also the part I absolutely cannot comprehend. If Baron Trump finally does "pivot", how does it cancel out where he pivoted from? How does buying one can of Febreze cover the stench of a year-plus worth of shit?

Anyway, I might have passed on this article except for:
Fox News masquerades as defender of traditional family values, but behind the scenes, it operates like a sex-fueled, Playboy Mansion-like cult
That's the part that made posting worth it. And it sure isn't language one uses if one is hoping to get back with her old network.

Johan hasn't posted once on the thread about Judicial Watch's real lawsuit about matters that may affect national security,and G.I. Faux makes a comment about Raisin Bran in his usual drooling walking lobotomy fashion.
No, these two idiots are more concerned about a news channel and the little Peyton Place better known as News Corp.

We are gonna hit you fuckers right between the eyes come October with more Hillary goodness and both of you special needs posters are going to be sucking your thumbs in the fetal position come November.

We are gonna hit you fuckers right between the eyes come October with more Hillary goodness and both of you special needs posters are going to be sucking your thumbs in the fetal position come November.

If she makes it that far. She is looking rather sickly. I hope she's ok.

Either way, Hot Sauce in Her Handbag (her Native American name, see Liz Warren) is on the downturn.

Exhibit A on why I can't wait for this election to be over. Ughhh

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Johan hasn't posted once on the thread about Judicial Watch's real lawsuit about matters that may affect national security,and G.I. Faux makes a comment about Raisin Bran in his usual drooling walking lobotomy fashion.
No, these two idiots are more concerned about a news channel and the little Peyton Place better known as News Corp.

upload gif

I was busy minding my own fucked up country...

I intend to. But sad for you, I can do two things at the same time, I can mind about both you're fucked up country and mine.

That's the most impressive multi-tasking by the French since they surrendered while watching a Jerry Lewis movie.

Mayhem

Banned
That's the most impressive multi-tasking by the French since they surrendered while watching a Jerry Lewis movie.

Says the whiny bitch, sitting on his fat ass with a Scotch. If you're ever in a fight, retreat or surrender situation, you'll be too drunk to care. And too fuckin' stoopid to know the difference.

Mayhem

Banned
Fox News Will Pay Gretchen Carlson $20 Million To Settle Sexual Harassment Suit

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...n-20-million-to-settle-sexual-harassment-suit
Two months after former Fox & Friends co-host Gretchen Carlson accused Fox News' then-chairman Roger Ailes of sexual harassment, the network has agreed to pay Carlson $20 million and make a "highly unusual public apology," NPR's David Folkenflik reports.

News of the settlement was first reported Tuesday morning by Vanity Fair; a source with knowledge of the settlement then confirmed the deal to David, and the company later issued a statement about it.

NPR confirms Fox News to pay @GretchenCarlson $20M to settle sexual harassment suit vs Roger Ailes, will make highly unusual public apology

"We sincerely regret and apologize for the fact that Gretchen was not treated with the respect and dignity that she and all of our colleagues deserve," 21st Century Fox says in part of that statement.

And in another development at Fox News, longtime anchor Greta Van Susteren is leaving the network, in a move that takes immediate effect: She will not host tonight's edition of her 7 p.m. show.

As for Carlson, she tweeted this morning, "I'm ready to move on to the next chapter in my life."

"The accusations are not subtle," David reported in July, describing Carlson's case.

Here's a brief summary from that report:

"In a lawsuit filed in a New Jersey civil court on Wednesday, lawyers for Carlson allege Ailes repeatedly dismissed her concerns that her colleagues on Fox & Friends had created a pervasively sexist atmosphere, telling her to learn to 'get along with the boys.'
"When Carlson met with Ailes to complain, she alleges Ailes replied, 'I think you and I should have had a sexual relationship a long time ago.' The suit says Ailes explained, 'Sometimes problems are easier to solve that way.' In other conversations, Carlson contends, Ailes underscored what he could do for her career if she would look upon his invitations favorably. And she says he frequently ogled her, commenting on her figure and telling her to turn around so he could see her rear."
Carlson, whose contract with Fox News expired in June, says her refusal of sexual advances led to recrimination that included a pay cut, a shift to a lower-profile afternoon show, and the lack of chances to conduct important interviews.

Ailes initially said Carlson's "allegations are false" and that she had sued in retaliation for her contract not being renewed. But two weeks after the suit was filed, Ailes resigned from his post as chairman and CEO of Fox News.

In the wake of Carlson's suit, other women who worked at Fox came forward with similar allegations — including anchor Megyn Kelly, as New York magazine reported, and Andrea Tantaros, the host of The Five, among others, as David reported in August.

Problems at Fox News extended beyond Ailes, author Gabriel Sherman told NPR's Terry Gross in late July. Here's some of what Sherman, who wrote a book about Ailes and the rise of Fox News, had to say:

"It's not about Roger Ailes. It's about a culture — a television news network that played an undeniable role in reshaping American politics over the last 20 years. And it was a culture where this type of behavior was encouraged and protected. The allegations are that women routinely had to sleep with or be propositioned by their manager - in many cases, Roger Ailes, but I've reported on another manager who did this - in exchange for promotions.
"And so this is a culture where women felt pressured to participate in sexual activity with their superiors if they wanted to advance inside the company. And it was so — it was shocking to me — it was not that it occurred, but that it was so explicit, that it was - there was no subtext. There was no subtlety to it. It was just there. It was just almost blatantly stated. If you want this, you have to have sex with me or allow me to make sexually unwanted comments about you. And it was so blatant that it's almost now unbelievable. But it - we're learning more and more every day. This is what women who worked there had to endure for the last 20 years."

Today, both 21st Century Fox and Carlson issued statements about the settlement.

Here's 21st Century Fox:
"21st Century Fox is pleased to announce that it has settled Gretchen Carlson's lawsuit. During her tenure at Fox News, Gretchen exhibited the highest standards of journalism and professionalism. She developed a loyal audience and was a daily source of information for many Americans. We are proud that she was part of the Fox News team. We sincerely regret and apologize for the fact that Gretchen was not treated with the respect and dignity that she and all of our colleagues deserve."[/B]

And here's Carlson
"I am gratified that 21st Century Fox took decisive action after I filed my Complaint. I'm ready to move on to the next chapter of my life in which I will redouble my efforts to empower women in the workplace. I want to thank all the brave women who came forward to tell their own stories and the many people across the country who embraced and supported me in their #StandWithGretchen. All women deserve a dignified and respectful workplace in which talent, hard work and loyalty are recognized, revered and rewarded."

If Fox News, with their army of lawyers, choosed tyo settle, it means Gretchen was right, he did harrassed her. Otherwise Fox would have crushed Gretchen and put her on her knees. They don't 'cause they can't, 'cause she's right and th proofs are there and they are real.