• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Old, Fat, Bitter Gretchen Carlson Claims Roger Ailes Wanted To Do The Sex Inside Her

Rudi Bakhtiar comes forward:

9ytIWESs.jpg

“It took me 9 years. You inspired me. Thank you Gretchen,” Bakhtiar told her former Fox colleague, Gretchen Carlson on Twitter

Former Fox News reporter Rudi Bakhtiar has stepped forward to claim that she was fired by the news network nearly a decade ago after reporting sexual harassment by superiors — and received a six-figure settlement.

In reports Saturday in the New York Times and New York magazine, the Iranian American journalist went on record to claim that around 2007 she was sidelined at the network after refusing the sexual advances of the incoming Washington, D.C., bureau chief, Brian Wilson.

http://www.thewrap.com/reporter-rud...r-fox-news-exit-sexual-harassment-settlement/

I don't remember her (damnit, she is fine), but what an asset she would be for Fox News, being of Iranian heritage and speaking farsi. Which is why I don't buy their excuse for letting her go. Roger Ailes (that old, fat, lecherous fuck) had to ruin it for the rest of us. They need to clean house at Fox News.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Rudi Bakhtiar comes forward:

9ytIWESs.jpg

http://www.thewrap.com/reporter-rud...r-fox-news-exit-sexual-harassment-settlement/

I don't remember her (damnit, she is fine), but what an asset she would be for Fox News, being of Iranian heritage and speaking farsi. Which is why I don't buy their excuse for letting her go. Roger Ailes (that old, fat, lecherous fuck) had to ruin it for the rest of us. They need to clean house at Fox News.

I remember her reading the news at CNN. Sweet looking broad. I'd wanna push in Rudi's dooty too.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Thank you. You're a nice lady.

Maybe we should bury her with an avalanche of neg rep. I get a little testy with a couple morons around here but this one........this one hasn't really added anything to the threads to which she has commented, except for derision, non sequitirs, and disproportionate attacks.

Ace Boobtoucher

I dunno. What IS the difference betwixt Mario Cantone and a microwave?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Maybe we should bury her with an avalanche of neg rep. I get a little testy with a couple morons around here but this one........this one hasn't really added anything to the threads to which she has commented, except for derision, non sequitirs, and disproportionate attacks.

As far as prissy-pants is concerned, I think nature will take its course and she won't last long anyway. I don't mind using the dippy broad's pea brain for batting practice in the meantime.

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno. What IS the difference betwixt Mario Cantone and a microwave?

A microwave won't brown your meat.

Ace Boobtoucher

Wow.

What's the difference between Mario Cantone and a Maytag washing machine?

I don't care if you're liberal or conservative, Michelle Obama gave a wonderful speech. And if you don't think so you're an ideologue