• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Okay folks. It's time to ignore the retard (or schizophrenic?) "Hyundairobot".

Hondarobot

Banned
So Lurkingdork is the leader of Troll Camp? I was thinking it might be STDiva. I'm trying to figure out who to target here.

So Ravenholm is the leader of Troll Camp? I was thinking it might be STDiva. I'm trying to figure out who to target here.

Whoops. Sorry Ravenholm.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I don't know man, he's responcible for a lot of drama and entertainment around here. I mean, if it wasn't for his summoning Harley thread, we wouldn't have something scandalous to talk about. His thread inadvertedly led to her confession and subsequent backlash. It's ironic really, and I love irony.

Whoops. Sorry Ravenholm.

You just showed who the idiot is and who the more sensible one is, Roald. I mean anyone who calls others "a troll" for having a different view to their own and because that person wont listen to them isn't worth the time or effort to respond to in person. So putting that idiot on ignore paid off for me it would seem. Thank you very much, Mr Roald sir. You just showed that my decision was the best course of action to take there.

Hondarobot

Banned
You just showed who the idiot is and who the more sensible one is, Roald. I mean anyone who calls others "a troll" for having a different view to their own and because that person wont listen to them isn't worth the time or effort to respond to in person. So putting that idiot on ignore paid off for me it would seem. Thank you very much, Mr Roald sir. You just showed that my decision was the best course of action to take there.

That was amazing, please all the other idiots follow this moron out of the room.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I am surprised that people here are so outraged at someone having an affair, since none of you have probably ever had sex. I suppose that would be the cause of the outrage.

Hey Panda bear...

If I told you out in the blue I was having an affair with another woman, how would you respond to that? Would you be by my side? Would you make a thread and call it "Everyone Should Apologize To Deepcover"?
Would you still feel happy if your girl was fucking and laughing behind your back because she feels you were just a no good wasted shit sack of a flaccid fuck?

Just think about that then get back to me.

Hondarobot

Banned
Hey Panda bear...

If I told you out in the blue I was having an affair with another woman, how would you respond to that? Would you be by my side? Would you make a thread and call it "Everyone Should Apologize To Deepcover"?
Would you still feel happy if your girl was fucking and laughing behind your back because she feels you were just a no good wasted shit sack of a flaccid fuck?

Just think about that then get back to me.

You need to stop talking.