• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OK, seriously, it's time to get the F out of Afghanistan

Well, really, why SHOULD I add to their hit count???

And yeah, it's time for us to get out of there.... AND Iraq.

Well, really, why SHOULD I add to their hit count???

Well, that's why I added the HuffPo link, ya liberal pussy. :tongue: You're welcome.

Seriously though, 9 years later the Taliban is still thriving, the ruling administration is corrupt, efforts to introduce democratization has failed miserably and the invasion forced the Taliban to move East into a shabbily-run, nuclear armed nation. And now our main ally is threatening to join our enemy.

I no longer remember what the argument to stay is.

on

Closed Account
Are you being serious or was that a joke?

Yeah I'm going out there for a while, just for the buzz!. I'm a hardcore adrenaline junkie, I went to Baghdad last year! the rush of hanging around a crowded market! I tell you, there's nothing like it! I mean yeah it was a joke! or rather the first part of a joke. (this was the second part!)

Yeah I'm going out there for a while, just for the buzz!. I'm a hardcore adrenaline junkie, I went to Baghdad last year! the rush of hanging around a crowded market! I tell you, there's nothing like it! I mean yeah it was a joke! or rather the first part of a joke. (this was the second part!)

When you mentioned June, I thought maybe you were being deployed or put on assignment. I don't know what you do or where you're from so I wasn't sure.

on

Closed Account
When you mentioned June, I thought maybe you were being deployed or put on assignment. I don't know what you do or where you're from so I wasn't sure.

Descieving whoever read it was necessary to sew the seed, and successfully reep the punchline.

Mauser98k

Closed Account
i'd rather assassinate Karzai and put somebody who isn't related to the country's biggest opium dealer and doesn't hate us in charge

i'd rather assassinate Karzai and put somebody who isn't related to the country's biggest opium dealer and doesn't hate us in charge

So Habib, the guy who fucks goats & can't even read his own language should be in charge of Afghanistan?

So you want to change it to Aghanistan?

Reactions: on

The US track record when it comes to assassinating and putting in power someone they think they can control isn't too good. They do this and five years later they'll be back for the guy they put in power because he doesn't do as he's told or he's gone batshit insane with power and is killing people as he pleases.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Doesn't that make Aghanistan?

YES It is and some Fort Hood Solders I know agree.