• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official Rep Collectors Congratulations Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats :hatsoff:
to all the people who are creating new milestones in Freeones REP collection history and all other who are persistently following them.

Marbod for 11M
JCMSVOBODA for 21M
icerfan for 17M
jod0565 for 21M
new sigreh for 3M
LizziE for 15M
LordVader66 for 13M
Gape_Fan for 19M
HeartBroker for 17M
Manny460 for 9M
sandee's_fun for21M
AFA for 13M
thorsif for 21M
Mario for 12M
georges for 18M
cost for 14M
dafro77 for 2M
maleonetwo for ~9M
minidog for 9M

Thanks for all the rep you are sharing. :thumbsup:

:glugglug:

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
I am pleased to congratulate

1n$4n3 (2mil.), E-Ann-Hilden, Mike84 and Tunsty (4mil.), Jdb67 and Monkey28 (5mil.), Bigguy1 (6mil.), Leafman and Philbert (7mil.), Kbca (8mil.), Maleonetwo and Tjpags (9mil.), KungFuDude (13mil.), Dave Rhino and Matute (14mil.), Iamforever (16mil.), HeartBroker (18mil.), GapeFan and Montrealman (20mil.), Jod (21mil.)

and all members whom I have not mentioned on the rep earned!

:glugglug: :thumbsup: :glugglug:

Thank you very much for a lot of points kindly given to me! :hatsoff:

Congrats AFA i just popped u 14mill:hatsoff:

Well wishes and congratulations to all the Freeoners....
Keep on posting and adding to ur rep power

Congrats to all rep passers and collectors!

:glugglug:

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Congrats to Paroxysmia on 1 million, Priapus on 3 million, iamforever and LizziE on 17 million, HeartBroker on 20 million, georges on 21 million, and everyone else on your latest milestones! :glugglug:

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Congrats to D-rock on 19 million! :glugglug:

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Having come back again, I gladly congratulate all my board friends on the rep earned, mentioning at least

CountFuckula (1mil.), Bubb (2mil.), Local568, Priapus and Ymihere (3mil.), Torre82min and Undertaker (5mil.), **********, Jacksson77 and Son of Onan (6mil.), Monkey28 (7mil.), King and Leafman (8mil.), Deeeze and Philbert (9mil.), Calm, Kbca, Maleonetwo and Tjpags (10mil.), Marbod and Minidog (12mil.), Poggy (13mil.), Manny460 and Mario (14mil.), AFA (15mil.), Cost and Dave Rhino (16mil.), Iamforever (17mil.), LizziE, Paparmane and Pussy+DickDenice (18mil.), D-Rock and Icerfan (19mil.), HeartBroker, LadyLove and Legzman (20mil.), GapeFan, Georges, Montrealman, Pitino and Smitty(21mil.)!

:glugglug: :thumbsup: :glugglug:

Thank you very much for all rep points, your kindness is very appreciated! :hatsoff:

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Congrats to Mr Misery and roketz (2M); KittyKat (4M); bigguy1 and darkman (8M); MATUTE (15M); and everyone else on their latest meeeeeeellions! :glugglug:

Status
Not open for further replies.