• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official Rep Collectors Congratulations Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to

dafro77 =2 million
db67 = 4 million
leafman = 6 million
om3ga =7 million
Jacksson 77 = 5 million
coolbeers = 6 million
Clarkie25 and comanduc = 8 million
Marbod = 11 million

and a big Congrats to Dr Death on 20,000,000

:glugglug: :glugglug: :glugglug:

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
I am very glad to congratulate

Dafro77 (2mil.), New Sigreh (3mil.), Jdb67 and Jeezy (4mil.), Gordar, Jacksson77 and Stevie (5mil.), Coolbeers and Leafman (6mil.), Om3ga (7mil.), Clarkie25, Comanduc and Minidog (8mil.), D-Rock, Iamforever and LadyLove (15mil.), Sandee'sFun (19mil.), DrDeath (20mil.)

and all my board friends on the rep earned! My special congratulations to Thorsif, who has taken the lead!

:glugglug: :thumbsup: :glugglug:

Thank you very much for all rep points I have been given! :hatsoff:

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Congrats to negator (4 million), bigguy (5 million), holdol (9 million), and everyone else on your latest milestones! :glugglug:

I gladly congratulate Montrealman, who i have just bumped to 18,000,000:glugglug:

& Congrats to all on their new rep levels:thumbsup:

I am very glad to congratulate

Dafro77 (2mil.), New Sigreh (3mil.), Jdb67 and Jeezy (4mil.), Gordar, Jacksson77 and Stevie (5mil.), Coolbeers and Leafman (6mil.), Om3ga (7mil.), Clarkie25, Comanduc and Minidog (8mil.), D-Rock, Iamforever and LadyLove (15mil.), Sandee'sFun (19mil.), DrDeath (20mil.)

and all my board friends on the rep earned! My special congratulations to Thorsif, who has taken the lead!
:glugglug:

Thank you very much for all rep points I have been given! :hatsoff:

:glugglug: Thanks Jan, but im sure the lead is only lent to me. Im sure Yourself & Jod will take it back :), and when you do im cool with that as its just nice that some of the people here must like what im posting :hatsoff:

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
I gladly congratulate

Dunit, Hos and Motley (2mil.), DrFika and Negator (4mil.), Aegis, Bigguy1 and TheSerpent (5mil.), Genius and OilTech (7mil.), Maleonetwo (8mil.), Holdol (9mil.), Mario and Poggy (11mil.), AFA and Matute (12mil.), Paparmane (14mil.), D-Rock (16mil.), Georges and HeartBroker (17mil.), GapeFan, Montrealman and Smitty (18mil.), Sandee'sFun (20mil.)

and everyone on the rep earned!

Many thanks to you, my friends, for the immense rep you have honoured me with! :hatsoff:

Congrats to all and to all a good congrats!

:glugglug:

And a big thanks as well to JCM and all of you repperinos!
I do appreciate each and every nod.
:hatsoff: to you all!

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Congrats to Priapus (2 million), agggelos21 (6 million), bigbadbrody (11 million), and everyone else on your newest milestones! :glugglug:

Congrats to everyone for reacing new levels...
Thanks for your support and reps.
Freeones board has become a regular place to hang now.

Just like to congratulate JCM (Jan), as i have just bumped him into the lead on 21689587 rep stones. :glugglug:

Well done Jan :bowdown:

By the way does anyone know where Jod is (deeply missed :( ) :dunno:

Congrats to LL who i just pipped her 16mill:hatsoff:
(hope she understands my wording this time lol)

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
I am glad to congratulate

Priapus and Roughneck (2mil.), RogueWolf (4mil.), Agggelos21 and Philbert (6mil.), Deeeze, Kbca and Melroy (7mil.), Tjpags (8mil.), Minidog (9mil.), Holdol (10mil.), LordVader66 (13mil.), LizziE (14mil.), LadyLove (16mil.), Icerfan and Pitino (17mil.), Georges (18mil.), DrDeath (21mil.)

and everyone on the rep gained!

Many thanks to all of you for the rep I have been given :hatsoff: and my apologies to Icerfan for the loss by my mistake... :crying:

Just like to congratulate JCM (Jan), as i have just bumped him into the lead on 21689587 rep stones. :glugglug:

Well done Jan :bowdown:

By the way does anyone know where Jod is (deeply missed :( ) :dunno:

Sorry about ths Jan, your score went back to the original score prior to me reping you. As we pm-ed yesterday it happened to Dr Death as well.
Oh well, All Good Things Come To An End :)

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Oh well, All Good Things Come To An End
Luckily, the more important things, like female beauty, have stayed with us, my friend! :)

My gladly congratulations to everyone on the rep earned, mentioning at least

Bunker (1mil.), Monkey28 and Undertaker (4mil.), Stevie (6mil.), Darkman (7mil.), Marc64 (8mil.), Calm, Manny460 and Minidog (10mil.), Mario and Poggy (12mil.), AFA, Civickiller and Matute (13mil.), Cost (14mil.), LizziE, Paparmane and Pussy+DickDenice (15mil.), D-Rock, LadyLove (17mil.), Legzman and Pitino (18mil.), GapeFan, Montrealman and Smitty (19mil.) and Sandee'sFun (21mil.)!

Thank you for all the rep given to me, my friends! :hatsoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.