• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official PC Game Thread

4G63

Closed Account
anti-alliasing is used only if you have a high end video card. Basically it smooths out the graphics by "blurring" the edges. It does look good, but it's requires alot of computing power. I have NVidia G-force 3 mx440 w/ amd athlon 1600 512MB of DDR ram, and I don't use anti-alliasing. Sorry it took so long to respond.

So in general, if you have a smokin graphics card your anti-aliasing setting should be set at high?? Is that a good assumption? :dunno: :hatsoff:

yeah brothers in arms was really good, but The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind is and always will be one of my favorites, cant wait for Oblivion :thumbsup:

Jizm said:
cool P. Thanks for the update.

no prob :glugglug: also if you want a really good RTS, you should check out Empire Earth, its old but man its awsome, number 2 is already out i think :)

war craft is real time stragey game dealing war and units and things much like comand and conquer if im correct or um even Rise of Nations if u ever played that. Very Similar to its Sister Game StarCraft which is also a great grab. World of war craft i hear is a little diffrent from the accutall warcraft sereis. i have yet to get world of war craft but plan to soon after i get some more $$ in my pocket.

seriously u guys if u like star wars lol not only for nerds just star wars in general u need to play knights of the old republic and knights of the old republix|| THERE THE BEST GAMES EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well for that kind of game any way . its an extreme role playing game besides that the best one would have to be cs i dont like source much though or cz they should of stuck wqith 1.6 if ur playing the star wars games and u get stuck ( it tends to happen u can email me a question i beat them both my email is tylerdurdan@rock.com. :thumbsup: :glugglug:

I play RTCW, Call of Duty, Battlefield 1942 & Vietnam, WarHammer 40,000: Dawn of War, and Empire Earth.

I've been wanting to get into some air combat games because I enjoy flying around in BF 1942 & BF Vietnam. I don't want one of those super realistic flight games that are difficult to learn but something moderatly easy to learn to fly. Does anyone have any suggestions for a game to try?