• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
What is this thread about anyways?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Thread of the week.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I really want to say something here, but it has come to my attention that every single one of my braincells has threatened suicide by watching every moment of every episode of American Idol any anything with Larry The Cable Guy.

A Fall Hell thread on this board is the equivalent of burying yourself up to the neck in the dirt of the freeones town square and inviting the inhabitants to stone you.

Or sperm on you. Here, it is more likely to receive a nice protein facial than a stoning.

Whats curious is the mods allow this thread to stay open despite the fact it has done nothing but open the OP to a barrage of mock and ridicule.

I realise the OP is no stranger to mock and ridicule, lets face it, we've seen him post and in a few occasions...more than just "post"!

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Whats curious is the mods allow this thread to stay open despite the fact it has done nothing but open the OP to a barrage of mock and ridicule.

I realise the OP is no stranger to mock and ridicule, lets face it, we've seen him post and in a few occasions...more than just "post"!

Don't you know our Mods have a sense of humour? Couldn't you tell by the (poor) quality of the work they (rarely) do?

Anyway, I need to speak to you on a totally unrelated manner - I'm going to be banned for a few days, so can you please watch my page and if anyone posts me a public visitor message, send them the following:

"FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK!
(V.V. is currently banned and will answer your message when/if he/she returns. It has asked me to send you this message. Thank you)"
Then add this addendum:
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK!

:flame:

I'm really disappointed with this thread. I was hoping for more fallhell pictures. 'Specially if he breaks out the tighty whiteys again.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.