• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official checked Star Member thread

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Here's a little treat to see you off for the weekend! Please welcome Ariella Ferrera to the message board!

ariella_ferrera.jpg

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Welcome ladies, hope to you see around. :thumbsup:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
A whole bunch of really sweet and sexy girls sent me their photos over the weekend so I'm going to officially welcome one a day so each one can have a day in the spotlight! :D So keep your eye out, there's more this week!

Today I would like to welcome Totally Tabitha!

totally_tabitha.jpg

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Welcome Tabitha. :wave:

Wait that's how you validate oscm's? I could totally fake one and make it look so real.

I think they might also ether actually talk to a lot of them or e-mail a good portion of them through their websites or other known places.

To fake it well, while not impossible, one would also need a large number of candid pictures to work with or at least one where the person is holding up a sign or where they are positioned just right, if that was the only method, and it might not be. They could have another picture where they ask the person to do something other than just have a sign, like holding up a certain number of fingers for example. Or at least that's what I would do.

Wait that's how you validate oscm's? I could totally fake one and make it look so real.

No, FO & the OCSMs have only recently started with these pictures containing text & since OCSMs were already checked before these photos became popular, I doubt that's how they actually check the OCSMs (although I do believe that the FO company asks for these pics so that they can show them to their members (us) & that they're (the pictures) not made & posted/sent spontaneously, but that's an entirely different discussion...)

Anyway, welcome to our newest OCSM.