• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official checked Star Member thread

Austin Morgan

Official Checked Star Member
Unlike the Cowgirls/Broncos game Sunday. NOT well played but Good Gosh that was wiiiiiiiiiiiildly entertaining. It looked like Basketball on Grass with both teams scoring at will. I was happy with the ending (I know you were not) but the game as fantastic to watch. When the Girls had the ball with just over 2 minutes left a friend text me saying Romo was gong Fuck it Up any second now and seconds later...............

GREAT game to watch!

*Sigh* I know, I know. At least it WAS a REALLY good game to watch. Gosh darn it! I am a die hard fan though. We are going to win something someday lol

SophiaWinters

Official Checked Star Member
Welcome to the board Miss Makepeace and Sophia!

THANK YOU!

Woooowwwwwww sssooo this is the ssssuuuccuuullleenntttt Sophia Winters . A smouldering temptress.
Welcome Sophia
ooo you making me all sexy using works like that hehe!!

Welcome to the board Miss Makepeace and Sophia!:wave2:

thank you!

thanks!

She is Drop Dead GND beautiful. Little to no makeup on and she looks adorable. You want to come up to her - softly kiss her and make love to someone as fresh faced beautiful as her. Welcome GNDF Beauty!
you're too sweet, thanks ;)

Welcome to the board Miss Makepeace and Sophia!:wave2:
thank you :D

Today we welcome Sammy Tyler as an OCSM, say hi to her!
Here's her profile.

And of course a fan sign.
View attachment 330217

Dear Santa,

I've been (somewhat/relatively) nice this year. Time to change all that. So can I please have this under my tree when I wake up on Dec 25 so I can spend the last week of the Year being as NAUGHTY as humanly possible - knowing the Naughtier I am the Nicer it will be for my "gift". Thanks. If she is "wearing" what she has on above or this - I will be fine if you don't wrap it - because that will just slow me down until I get us both naked and going at it: http://www.sammy4u.com/tgp/new/121hk/index.php?nats=sammy4free2:PPSnc:S4U