• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official checked Star Member thread

freeones_regina

Administrator
Say hi to Niki Rae, our latest OCSM.
Her own website will be done soon, in the mean time you can check out her profile here.

NikiRae_001.JPG

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Hi, I have to get myself familiar with this website! But I am happy to be here! <3 XOXO

Since you haven't seem to read the rules yet I need to tell you that -to complete your OCSM status- you must post some boobie, ass and feet pics for us to judge first.
If you also have a penis, which would be a big plus, show that as well. If you just have a boring vagina you may show that as well, but it's okay to keep it for yourself. :thumbsup:

You can shorten the whole process by sleeping with me. Which would REALLY shorten it. Err...I mean...wut? :suspicious:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
So what's your real d.o.b., Niki? Your profile says August 13, 1992, but your bio says August 13, 1993. Did you make yourself older to join the board? You didn't need to be 21. 18 is just fine. It's not like FreeOnes is a heavy drink. ;)

Niki Rae

Official Checked Star Member
So what's your real d.o.b., Niki? Your profile says August 13, 1992, but your bio says August 13, 1993. Did you make yourself older to join the board? You didn't need to be 21. 18 is just fine. It's not like FreeOnes is a heavy drink. ;)

My real D.O.B. is August 13, 1993... lol I don't really know how that happened! I guess that whats I get for typing too fast! ;) Ill have to fix that :p