• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official checked Star Member thread

georges

Staff member
It's always good to know that star talent is within conversation distance...
Cuz it'll probably be the luckiest we all get. :1orglaugh
Just kidding.
Didn't know that Catalina Cruz posted here. She's one of my favorites. Hope to see her post soon.

What a great list of star members! It'd be great if Erica Campbell would grace us, but in the mean time, we have a great bunch of ladies to converse with on these boards. :thumbsup:

JW

Freeones said:
thank you!
I have updated the data. We have a total of 40 gorgeous famous babes posting now :nanner:

Er..41

Bucci Twins.. :hatsoff:

Freeones said:
Raven has contacted me and told me that she will come to the board when she gets back from Miami. :nanner:

FUCK! YEAH!!!!!!

Way to go, headmaster.... :bowdown:

Josh

What are the advantages for a girl to be on freeones?
Only the public relations oder is it some sign of fame like appearing on playboy or penthous?

I often wonder what makes this great site so interesting for the models and starlets.

CrazyBlue said:
What are the advantages for a girl to be on freeones?
Only the public relations oder is it some sign of fame like appearing on playboy or penthous?

I often wonder what makes this great site so interesting for the models and starlets.

I would think one of the benefits to the girls coming here would be to put a finger on the pulse of their fans and find out what makes us happy. The interaction with the fans in a safe environment like this must be nice as well- no show to put on, etc.

Also, it's a great way for them to advertise their own events, web sites, happenings, etc.

JW :thumbsup: