• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Official checked Star Member thread

:rolleyes:sweeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: I knew Adriana Sage was on here but So many stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is heaven on earth huh

:nanner: :glugglug: :D

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I hate to sound like I just fell off of the turnip truck but where else can you say hi to Taylor Rain or Vicky Vette?

The best bit is that they are all very cordial and sincerely friendly to fans.

No where else like FreeOnes.

Just out of curiosity, how does Freeones go about checking the star memebers? I mean, what's to keep some bozo from Arkansas signing up with the name Jenna Jameson and trying to sell us pics of her doing anal?

Just out of curiosity, how does Freeones go about checking the star memebers? I mean, what's to keep some bozo from Arkansas signing up with the name Jenna Jameson and trying to sell us pics of her doing anal?

Ditto. I was wondering that myself. It would suck if I thought I was talking to Taylor Rain but was actually talking to a guy named 'Eustice' who lives in Hong Kong and only has one leg.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

Ditto. I was wondering that myself. It would suck if I thought I was talking to Taylor Rain but was actually talking to a guy named 'Eustice' who lives in Hong Kong and only has one leg.

One of the reasons that we only allow free samples (and not full sets) is because we take care of the Stars on this board. We want to support them as well as give them a place to interact with their fans.

You can be assured that when Official Check Star Member appears under their names, that it is them.

That is also why we try to not allow members to use Stars' names as their screen names.

One of the reasons that we only allow free samples (and not full sets) is because we take care of the Stars on this board. We want to support them as well as give them a place to interact with their fans.

You can be assured that when Official Check Star Member appears under their names, that it is them.

That is also why we try to not allow members to use Stars' names as their screen names.

Yeah, but what do you do? Do you have them hold up their ID to a webcam? Do they send in a stool sample? Is the Freeones administrator some godly telepath? Just curious.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
What would you like to hear? That they send me, in first class, around the world and I personally visit the Stars and verify them? :D

It's not hard. We have the official emails, the sign up emails, IPs, industry friends and recommendations....

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Unfair, i wanna fly first class.

What would you like to hear? That they send me, in first class, around the world and I personally visit the Stars and verify them? :D

I'd like to hear that- it would confirm my James Bond-like vision I have of BNF as he orders martinis while working to confirm OSCMs.:cool:

H