• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

# of drinks/day

How many drinks (beer, wine, hard) do you have on average per day? Thought this would be an interesting topic. I would average 4 or 5 a day.:nanner:

anobody

Banned
couple a week

i'll admit, i do have a few more then the average fellow, but an engineering majors gotts to relax somehow!:nanner: :)

Just enough buddy, just enough. A 'lil never hurt anybody, 'eh? And a 'lil more never did either, so f*ck it, have another on me!

i drink a whole bunch on the weekends like between 12-24 beers. so i guess if you ave. it it would be like 2+ a day ... i am a college student so i study then get shit faced ... i study then get shit faced ... terrible cycle but hey thats the life of a college student!
IKON6ff4343c6a63dd7734909cfc35cf9c5573fc571aaa.gif

i pick up a six on the way home from work somtimes i finish all and somtimes not

btw i think we have some kids on the board
so kiddies if you read this get out this is not
for you to see you must be mature enough
to see this kind of stuff and be mature enough
to post

Jizm said:
How many drinks (beer, wine, hard) do you have on average per day? Thought this would be an interesting topic. I would average 4 or 5 a day.:nanner:

Not trying to be judgemental, but that seems like a lot to me! :eek:

As for myself, I only drink during social occasions, and even then very moderately. I can usually have a good time without alcohol, though it sometimes gets a bit tiring to be everybody's "designated driver", lol!

Jesus! I must be the only practicing alcoholic in here:rolleyes: I'm an easy 12 pack wonder per day. Afterall, everyone needs a hobby.

Sutty

Banned
I must admit i'm a bit of a binge drinker. I can go all monday to thursday without a drink, but once it gets to friday i tend to go a bit mad. I reckon i have about 7 or 8 bottles on a friday and maybe 12 on a saturday with a couple of shorts. I must cut down a bit.

:beer: :beer: :throwup: