• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★October 2011 OCSM of the Month Contest Discussion Thread★★

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Since I didn't win Jinxy's pass I really deserve to win this then!

Uhm...I mean I will vote for Jinxy again of course! :iloveyou:

Maybe I deserve a new feetsie fan sign then? :shy:

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
Maybe I deserve a new feetsie fan sign then? :shy:

maley13oct11.JPG

As deserving and awesome as all the eligible OCSMs are for this months contest, as soon as she's nominated my vote will be going to Danielle FTV. She managed to get 3rd place last month, so let's see if all of her fans here on FreeOnes can make that a "1st" this time round!

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I've got it narrowed down to two.

.....and no; I ain't telling.

If you think you're one of the two and want to persuade me, you know what to do.

:D

I thought i would be able to narrow it down to one or two...... on the available list in Petra's post..... my number of choices is actually more than 10. It's going to take more than rock, paper, scissors or eenie meenie miney moe for me to come to a final decision.

Jane Burgess

Petra, under the "Who:" section, it reads "50+ votes can nominate & 5+ votes can vote," when it should read "50+ POSTS can nominate & 5+ POSTS can vote." God knows few if any actually read the rules.....but I thought I'd point it out for the few that actually do. Ha ha ha!

Anyway, to everyone, this month, based on the activity I have witnessed anyway, I'm pulling strongly for Jane Burgess &/or Miss Hybrid. Given the unique perspective and positive influence that she always brings the board, & has brought this past month in particular, I guess if I had to choose between the two, I'm leaning toward Jane Burgess. She has actually won 2 of the last 3 OOTW (OCSM of the Week) titles, but the last one was won by Miss Hybrid (who is usally a top contender each week also). Anyway, those are the top two in my book this month....and that's the way this informed, learned, & attentive guy is leaning! :D ABB! :thumbsup:

Thank you Jon. You are such a doll.

Many happy returns to the birthday girls.

Jane, as always, shows class here on FreeOnes. Honestly, Jane. I think you're the only one here with class. We're all a bunch of dinks.

Who will I nominate? As I am told that BlueBalls' scrotum is ineligible, I'm not sure. To the OCSMs - honestly...can you compete with that glorious scrotum?

(I have a favourite to nom, and BlueBalls gave me his permission. So we're a go.)

Jane Burgess

Many happy returns to the birthday girls.

Jane, as always, shows class here on FreeOnes. Honestly, Jane. I think you're the only one here with class. We're all a bunch of dinks.

Who will I nominate? As I am told that BlueBalls' scrotum is ineligible, I'm not sure. To the OCSMs - honestly...can you compete with that glorious scrotum?

(I have a favourite to nom, and BlueBalls gave me his permission. So we're a go.)

Thanks, I try. :)

Jon S.

Banned
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 6167281, member: 201847"]Thank you Jon. You are such a doll.

Hey, who am I to argue? :dunno: ;) U2! :)