• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmedeeVause

Official Checked Star Member
First I want to say thank to RJS for coming in and filling in. Things seem to be running pretty well without me, so I think we'll just let it keep going with RJS or whoever wants to do it. I've been doing this for however many years it's been and I think I'm ready to hand off the baton and let someone else take over. If anyone needs me to post the numbers (nominations and wins) just tell me because I'm going to delete that soon. Thank you to everyone who participated here, the OCSMs and voters! And good luck to RJS or whoever else wants to run this thread!

Thank you jitna for taking care of us for such a long time! I wish you all the fun and profit in the world! :D

Thanks and welcome back, glad your OK!! My filling in was of the temporary nature but I will continue until a replacement is found. You can send me the numbers and I will keep track and pass them on accordingly. So with that said, if anyone is interested in the permanent position they can voice their interest here or via PM.

And don't be a stranger Jitna, just because you feel it's time to pass it on don't mean you can't participate!!! See you around, Peace ;)

And thank you too RJS13 for taking up the job. As I said I am willing to try and bring more girls here... I don't personally know that many of our sex working colleagues, but I will give it a try!

Awww thank you :) It ios going to be really strange without Doc here. I hope you come and vote still :)

So, seeing you're already here Mandy Flores, I'd like to ask you (pretty please :D) if you have the time to spread the word about this thread to any industry girls you may be in contact with. If you can, of course, no pressure. This thread and ,indeed, the whole forum is home to many guys that actually buy our content, so It's a good deal for everyone! We get to interact & have fun with our customers and also promote stuff directly to them! Not to mention that the board members can always submit suggestions ideas and feedback which I always found very helpful! And last but not least, I'm sure the guys here have a blast interacting with their favorite girls in a save & relaxed environment.
So I urge everyone to try and revitalize this thread by whatever means are available!

Oh and finally, I just wanted to state that I'm really proud of this one, hehehe...

TIXHJ_6_BIG.gif

sj1

Love & Basketball
That was certainly not because of you Jitna. Thank you for all the time you put in making the thread great & fun.:thumbsup: Wish I could have been in the way of Amedee trying on that outfit like my post was. :rofl: I am only kidding. Amedee you look amazing , thank you for posting. ;)

AmedeeVause

Official Checked Star Member
Currently leaving for a short seaside trip! My guy's b-day!
I'll probably be back on Saturday and maybe will post some pics in the meantime!

Watch my Twitter, @amedee_vause

Oh, and something for the road:
SPDDY_18.gif
SPDDY_19.gif

Just over 1 day left to vote!!

Current Standings
Ariel Rebel 3
Mandy Flores 4
Amedee Vause 1
Lacey Black 0

Place Your Votes!!! ;)

Status