• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My votes identify as votes for OCSM’s. NatalieK it is.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
First off, you are correct. Secondly, if you scroll up to post #2307 you will notice nomming started Tuesday 10-30-2018. Nobody started to submit Noms until Saturday. So, with the late start at submitting Noms we will have no contest this week. All Noms thus far will be carried over to this coming weeks contest. Hope this clears things up ;)

IMG-20181104-082924.jpg

Wow. You are so right. That is the best way to handle this. Delay the voting for one week.

And still no new Noms, LOL. Whatever. Maybe you should take over John?? Maybe you can run it better. Give me the ok and I'll send you the numbers ;)

But you are the Chosen One! :bowdown: :bowdown: - You can keep it. :D ;) :)

My votes identify as votes for OCSM’s. NatalieK it is.
She isn’t showing in the list of OCSM,s as yet, though if you go to the OCSM sub forum under “Favorite Babes” section you will see NatalieK shows in “pink” with OCSM status below her name. Give that a try

NatalieK.JPG

I believe you are all correct. *whisper* Pssst, we just have to tell her to visit us here *whisper* :)

Ok boys and girls, so far we have....

Current Noms
Red XXX
Sexy Pattycake
Natalie K

Keep Those Noms Cumming!!! ;)

Thanks for the addition bigguy1. Voting will begin tomorrow afternoon when announced but until then Nomming continues folks ;)

Current Noms
Red XXX
Sexy Pattycake
Natalie K
Jeny Smith

Nomming Continues!!! :D

Let's get voting started for this week. It's gonna be interesting with these amazing babes. Can't wait to see the turn out ;)

Noms
Red XXX
Sexy Pattycake
Natalie K
Jeny Smith

Voting Has Now Started!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.