• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ban-one

Works for panties
Congrats, Andi :clap:

sj1

Love & Basketball
Congratulations Andi , hope you had a safe and fun Happy Birthday. Have a safe and good day.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations Andi , hope you had a safe and fun Happy Birthday. Have a safe and good day.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
im thinking about doing a scavenger hunt during this contest, so while the members add some more noms to the list if any OCSMs want to suggest some items please go right ahead

Major congrats on a win well deserved Andi Land. You for sure earned every votes, and thanks again to those who have voted. I hope you had a tremendous Birthday too

As promised. My vote for this week goes out to the very sexy lady from down under. The ones I will gladly spank anytime she asks(and even when she doesn't)

Lolita Borgia

purple14.jpg

jitna

As promised. My vote for this week goes out to the very sexy lady from down under. The ones I will gladly spank anytime she asks(and even when she doesn't)

Lolita Borgia

well, seeing as we're not at the voting stage yet and Loli has not even been nominated, I'm going to take this as a nomination

Alley Baggett
Ivy Adams
Mandy Flores
Lolita Borgia

can we get 1 more?

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Doc, if it is ok with you and the regulars on here, I am stepping out of further OCSMOTW for the rest of the year. If I am nommed, I like to win, so I try, as being last all those years ago was not fun!

I can support other girls and vote as normal but I feel it is for the best for the contest if I do this.

C9x7lURXgAEXRcI.jpg:large

Miss Still Here

sj1

Love & Basketball
I can understand you wanting to win, I would say most of us want to win being competitive and the challenge. This is done without arrogance and showing respect to others , you are just giving your best. If you are happy with personally not being in this no more I support your decision even though a little sad. As for the years you were finishing last a lot I personally was not on freeones much to remember but as the same with winning there is nothing wrong with losing either as long as you tried your best. First I think all the ladies in here are beautiful and personally appreciate you taking time to come and post pics along with hellos. All the ladies are winners regardless if you win or lose, everyone has their favorites or like something related to the model. This to me does make you a winner or a loser. I met women in person , not famous but still beautiful women who were not as beautiful because of their personality, arrogance, looking down on others and just not a good heart. The ladies I have been around who are really beautiful are down to earth , funny , great personality and a great Heart. These ladies are to me even more beautiful and sexy . I do not know the ladies on her personally but I would say you all end up as the latter, as you seem to have a great personality and heart which makes you that much more beautiful. In final thank you ladies for your time it is appreciated , regardless of the outcome please do not take it personally to your heart and think you are not beautiful or special. You ladies are all beautiful in your own way. Ladies be proud of who you are cause you all are Angels of God and he does not make mistakes. Sorry this was so long I use to be able to write so well . Sorry if I was preachin, :facepalm: just wanted to thank all the ladies and to always keep your head up through the good and bad times. It's not if you get knocked down but if you get up after getting knocked down that counts. Ok again sorry let me wrap it up. Take care and have fun. Have a safe and great day. ;)

Last edited:

jitna

Doc, if it is ok with you and the regulars on here, I am stepping out of further OCSMOTW for the rest of the year. If I am nommed, I like to win, so I try, as being last all those years ago was not fun!

I can support other girls and vote as normal but I feel it is for the best for the contest if I do this.

Miss Still Here

of course, i respect your decisions, Miss, so as long as you're still around that's fine with me. plus, this now means youre free to take over for a week or two here and there

Status
Not open for further replies.