• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Amedee Vause for me, and fantastic idea jinta

thank you. i try my best

Also Jitna, since I keep forgetting to come in here and I'm not sure if I may have missed a week where I may have been nommed at some point, can you please take my name out of the box for a little while? I don't want to end up missing one and feeling bad that I didn't bring pics. I can always pop back in at some point to ask to be put back up for grabs! :)

of course, Harley. i will reach into your box and prepare to pop back in whenever you ask

Alley Baggett 1
Ivy Adams 0
Mandy Flores 1
Lolita Borgia 1
Amedee Vause 3

sj1

Love & Basketball
I will go with Alley. Have a safe and great day.
alley_baggett_03.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I hope the five ladies find their way here and add some crucial voting materials, aka pictures, to the thread this weekend :) ...

My vote goes to Amedee Vause.

With Amedee Vause -- sometimes it links properly back to her FreeOnes Wiki; other times not. :dunno: Please admins, (Petra, Adam or Regina) get this fixed.

AmedeeVause

Official Checked Star Member
Wow these last few days brought such of nice surprises to me!

First I get nominated here for OCSM of the week (thanks again to Rock111x for nominating me!), then a lot of people voting for me and bringing a smile to my face! I worked my ass of this week and it's nice to feel appreciated!
So lots of thanks and kisses to RodgerBama, Rock111x, Harley Spencer, TheRedShark, MissHybrid, fellamee, John_8581 for voting for me!

And the cherry on the cake is that yesterday evening I noticed that my clips4sale store entered the clips4sale main page Top 50 for the first time ever! And that was the mother of all good news! So I can surmise that right now I feel very good about my self.

Also I started a "buy one get one free" style promotion on my clips4sale store in order to consolidate my new position. If anybody is interested, you can check out the details here on my freeones blog or on my thread.

So I'm going to celebrate a little and I'll leave this pic of me with blue hair here for you to enjoy!

freeones_blue_hair_1080p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.