• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Here's some numbers for the year. 107 voters (13 OCSMS), 44 nominees

nominations:
18 Amedee Vause
17 Masuimi Max
15 Mandy Flores
15 Briana Lee
14 Alley Baggett
11 Andi Land
10 Callista Model
7 Miss Hybrid
6 Briana Banks
6 Harley Spencer
6 Lauren Phillips
6 Maggie Green
6 Ari Dee
5 Monique Desire
4 Lelu Love
4 Jeny Smith
4 Lolita Borgia
4 Isla White
3 Leya Falcon
3 Sabrina Deep
2 Krisztina Sereny
2 Ariel Rebel
2 Anna Bell Peaks
2 Talia Mint
2 Vicky Vette
2 Samantha Kelly
2 Krystal Orchid
2 Emily Parker
2 Michelle Jean
1 Sensual Bella
1 Reagan Foxx
1 Piper Blush
1 Ivy Adams
1 Joanna Angel
1 Taylor Stevens
1 Jane Burgess
1 Amber Chase
1 Sherry Stunns
1 Antonella Kahllo
1 Selina Kyl
1 Lucy OHara
1 Brett Rossi
1 Rachel Starr
1 Red XXX
I was wondering what the win totals were, I was betting that Masumi got 11 this year.

I'me back darlings!

Thanks a lot to everyone who nominated/voted for me in the last couple of weeks and I am sorry I couldn't be present!

I'll post more soon but in the meantime I'll leave you with this:
sexserv_dt1.gif

Ummm WTF?! Did you just get your gag reflexes removed? LOL That shit is IMPRESSIVE! I actually couldn't even have sex with something that long, I have an inverted cervix and anything over 7 or so is painful for me. That shit is crazy though!

Does it smell like booty in here?

[/IMG]

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
I was wondering what the win totals were, I was betting that Masumi got 11 this year.

Ummm WTF?! Did you just get your gag reflexes removed? LOL That shit is IMPRESSIVE! I actually couldn't even have sex with something that long, I have an inverted cervix and anything over 7 or so is painful for me. That shit is crazy though!

Put a few doughnuts on it first ....

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

that was nomination totals. i'll get to wins soon. im deciding if i should reveal it today when i show the list that will be competing in the "Play-in" game this week or wait until next week when the multiple winners will be competing

AmedeeVause

Thank you all for voting for me with such enthusiasm! I really had no idea that my French Maid DeepThroat gif would have such an effect!

I really like how the originating clip turned out, in fact! It's called "Sexual Services Not Included" and it's about a really naughty Cleaning Maid. You can check it out in my store! I'll post some more info about it on my blog later and maybe a longer preview by popular demand!:D
In the meantime here's another gif with the Maid in question!
SEXSERV_1.gif

Does it smell like booty in here? Does it smell like ass in here?

DQlzLjhVQAEo2G_.jpg

Wow, thank you Mandy! :D Atm I really don't have a gag reflex to speak off, I mean even if I feel nauseous & sick, I find it very hard to get myself to barf! :) But I couldn't actually do it from the get go (deepthroat, I mean) it took some practice and sacrificing my gag reflex... which is a bit worrying! What if someone poisons me and I can't puke to flush it out! :) I think it just takes practice though... with dildos... or bananas! Yeah I learned to do it on a banana!:D
And speaking of your pretty ass I myself wish I could do anal as easy as you do it! It always takes me a long while (and some concentration) to relax my butthole - after that It's fine though, I can even cum...

And seeing as you all liked my DeepThroat gif so much why don't you take a look at this two little gems! I'm not sure if I posted any of them here before (they're from this July, I think) but here they are anyway! In the first one I slide the cock down my throat 14 times, as the counter shows. in the second one I think it's 30 times or so... I can't quite remember. Why don't you count it!:D

holdmybeer_new.gif
slpbro_longdt1.gif

jitna

and now let's begin the Play-in Game, the winner of this week's contest will go to compete in the OCSM of the Week of the Year 2018

Michelle Jean
Callista Model
Lauren Phillips
Piper Blush
Maggie Green
Taylor Stevens
Emily Parker

feel free to tell your favorites that they've been entered in this week's contest. now, let's start the voting!

jitna

So who won?

and the winner of the Final Weekly Contest of 2017 is...Amedee Vause!!!

congratulations, Amedee! Amedee will be going on to the first round that begins in 2 weeks. while you're waiting feel free to go here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/97139/AmedeeVause

but don't fret Callista and Michelle fans, those two young ladies hopes are still alive as they'll be among the numbers who will be competing in the Play-In game that will begin tomorrow afternoon

now we've moved on to this week's contest. the preliminaries for the OCSM of the Week of the Year

Michelle Jean
Callista Model
Lauren Phillips
Piper Blush
Maggie Green
Taylor Stevens
Emily Parker

so lets vote already

Status
Not open for further replies.