• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Oh BTW doc, how come I never get a bonus vote?

you have to vote every time that month to get a bonus vote. youre not allowed to skip any. though technically, you still have a bonus vote for earlier in the year that you didn't use.

as do, Mandy, Harley, Rock111, Cestmoi, SuperCJ, SJ1, the White Devil, D_jologs, Dpantski, and Dazza

Taylor Stevens
Maggie Green
Amedee Vause
Lauren Phillips

anyone want to add a fifth?

you have to vote every time that month to get a bonus vote. youre not allowed to skip any. though technically, you still have a bonus vote for earlier in the year that you didn't use.

as do, Mandy, Harley, Rock111, Cestmoi, SuperCJ, SJ1, the White Devil, D_jologs, Dpantski, and Dazza

I've still got a bonus vote, I didn't realise I thought I'd used them all. :)

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I promised this lady that I would nominate her for OCSM and my pick is the sexy, fun loving Taylor Stevens. She has been through a lot and it's good to see she is still going strong and it's cool that she connects and talks with fans.

Well said. :clap:

This lady has been busy especially at ifriends.com the last two weeks. She's been doing live cam shows there daily. Sometimes twice a day. Sometimes three times a day ...

You should see how many emails I get from her. :)

1932 - resize.jpg

My vote is for Taylor Stevens :lovecoupl this week.

Remember: TAYLORSTEVENS00. :thumbsup:

Masuimi Max

Official Checked Star Member
They're all gorgeous, but I think I'll slide one into Lolita this week. ;)

sj1

Love & Basketball
Thanks Jitna. :thumbsup: I will go with Taylor Stevens with regular vote and bonus vote. Have a safe and great day.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Lolita for me

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Status
Not open for further replies.