• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Amedee

ban-one

Works for panties
Can somebody give Amedee a nudge and ask her is she would like to start the nomming soon please?

I am eager to get things underway...

Always good when the woman is eager :yesyes: :D

And I gave her a nudge on Twitter

AmedeeVause

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys! I apologize for disappearing!
The thing is after we managed to stay in the c4s top50 for 4 whole days, we finally dropped out (it was to be expected) and we were so tired from all the work that we decided to relax for a day or two. We just fell down and slept! :)

First of all I'd like to thank all of you for voting and voting for me in particular, :D, you've made me feel all warm and welcome here on freeones. It truly is a wonderful community, seriously, no other like it! Thank you guys, very much!

And secondly, yes, I think it's time to start the nominations for this weeks contest! Of course it is!:D
That being said I'd like to nominate Lelu Love! I've always admired her work and style and I know she's a self made star like me and I respect that a lot! I think she deserves recognition!

A big, big, thank you, for everyone here, again!... everyone the board members, the OCSMs, the admins! Kisses all around!

MOMHLP_KISS.gif

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Hi Amedee that's correct when you nominate your Favourite Girl, you then have to tell them.
Similar to when you Win OCSM of the Week, it is up to the Winner to Post a Comment to say "Let's start to Nominate "
You Look Great btw, always Good when New Models join in.

MOMHLP_KISS.gif

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Hi Amedee that's correct when you nominate your Favourite Girl, you then have to tell them.
Similar to when you Win OCSM of the Week, it is up to the Winner to Post a Comment to say "Let's start to Nominate "
You Look Great btw, always Good when New Models join in.

MOMHLP_KISS.gif

Well done Juno, for helping out.

I expect everyone to help out this week, mainly with the score. I am better than Doc at counting but that still leaves plenty of room for improvement!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Which of our nominees will be the first to make an appearance?

I don't know Mister L, my guess is Alley.

By the way, did you forget to vote?

facepalm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.