• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I was thinking of Sandee Westgate.

while I would love for Sandee to be part of the competition, it says her last activity was in 2015. we prefer the OCSM of the week to at least have been active in the past few months or at least the last year. that means unless someone can get Sandee to show up, im sadly going to have to veto her nomination

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I won't really get into what that guy said. He spammed this thread and Briana's new website thread with hateful, racist stuff. He's been banned. End of story.

Guys, when you feel the need to go after some other board members etc, please create a new thread for that.

This is about the hottest OCSMs, pure and simple.

I nominate Briana Banks :heart:

Supa -- You'll need to let Briana know. PM her, visit her in her profile, or go to her thread in the Favorite Babes section. Otherwise it will be like when I nominated Vicky Vette and Leya Falcon. I told them but they didn't do anything. They did not show up at all. :(

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
so unless someone wants to add a fourth, i guess we should just start ... Time to vote!

Thanks Jitna. :)

My vote will be to .... Miss Hybrid :lovecoupl

026DAia.jpg

I am quite fond of my favorite tart commander shark jumper and insanely fit babe Miss H...

But Briana Lee needs to get in the win column again. She gets my vote this week.

She's a bitchin' babe.

Status
Not open for further replies.