• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Unfortunately, bi_Mellisa, short of bringing back the Miss FreeOnes Contest, I really don't think there's much of anything that can be done to increase the OCSM activity. And that's not happening anytime soon.

Actually, it's not like there isn't an influx of new OCSMs. We do get new ones coming in. The problem is that they just don't stick around. And when you think about it, can you blame them? There is just too much of an overabundance of trolls and riffraff in general around the forums. It's hard for the OCSMs to find something else, some other attribute about the forums to neutralize that negative aspect.

I think the other thing, and possibly the most important thing, is that it is extremely rare to find a woman showing herself off for no reason other than to get feedback. I wouldn't just make sex videos if I wasn't getting paid for it. Sure maybe a few with my man for us to enjoy, but this is my business and I have to focus on those guys who want to support my work with their wallet. It's no different than all of you going to your job everyday.... you wouldn't keep going if they weren't giving you a paycheck would you? Again there are all kinds of exceptions and I genuinely enjoy coming in and interacting with my Freeones friends, but the bottom line for so many of these girls if they HAVE to go where people think enough of her to support her work financially. Thats why those of us who are here regularly for years are special. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.