• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Welcome to the OCSM of the Week 2017!!!!

This thread is completely unofficial. It is not endorsed by Freeones in any official manner.

The "Rules"

1) Keep things light. This thread is fun. The purpose of the thread is to show appreciation for the ladies who willingly spend their time interacting with members on the forum.
2) Nominations begin when the previous week's winner declares that it is time (or when I get impatient and just start it, probably around Wendesday)
3) Nominations must be OCSMs (or at least pending)
4) The Previous week's winner is ineligible for nominations.
5) Anyone can nominate, including OCSMs. You may make multiple nominations, but it's not recommended.
6) We aim for 5 nominations every week, but there can be more and there can be less.
7) Nominators are responsible for alerting the nominees that they've been nominated.
8) Everyone gets 1 vote, including OCSMs, who can even vote for themselves if they want. (unless it's a special week or you're awarded an extra vote)
9) Keep consecutive postings to a minimum. It makes it harder to keep tracks of votes. If you need to reply to multiple people, use the multiquote button.
10) OCSMs are allowed (even encouraged) to volunteer to take over running the contest any week during the year except during the OOTW of the Year. OCSms are not allowed to compete a contest when they are running it.
11) Voting ends on Sunday at Midnight Eastern Standard Time.
12) As the (presumptive) winner of the OOTWOTY 2016, Miss Hybrid is the Queen

The previous year's contest is still going so go and vote there if you haven't. The first contest of the year will begin on monday the 2nd.

ban-one

Works for panties
Well done Doc, off to a very early start!

I will be volunteering to help this year.

I think you need to put Jitna in his place, the previous contest isn't over nor have you been crowned yet and he's already moving on :nono:

jitna

Is it time to nom?

no nomming this week. we'll be continuing the first of the year contest tradition i started last year by holding a free vote. that'll start as soon as the previous year's contest comes to a close.

jitna

We'll be beginning the year with a Free Vote. That means no nomming, just vote for the OCSM who you think deserves it. So start the voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.