• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ban-one

Works for panties
I have an idea for you, Scoot and Rock. Why not start a thread for the express purpose of showing off to the OCSMs? That way Jitna keeps his thread on track, the gals get their tent pics without having to look all over the place for them, everyone's happy.

I have an idea for you, Scoot and Rock. Why not start a thread for the express purpose of showing off to the OCSMs? That way Jitna keeps his thread on track, the gals get their tent pics without having to look all over the place for them, everyone's happy.

It's all good. It's Jitna's thread and I'm not here to stir up trouble. I just want to vote for some unbelievably beautiful women. ��

Ivy Adams

Official Checked Star Member
I will nominate Ivy Adams

I nom Ivy, and I won't be back this week so, if it's ok with you Doc, I'd like your permission to cast a vote for her as well. :)

:D WOW! Thank you for the noms, I feel so loved! :heart::heart:

IMG_2523.jpg

I suppose I should continue with my duty of showing the world IVY Booty :)

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2518.jpg

....and then I suppose I have to be an equal opportunist :D

IMG_0228.jpg

No one runs us away. Most OCSM's arent on here to win this or any other contests. We come on here because we want to.

i wasn't trying to be disrespectful at all, i meant run away with contests as in keeps winning them. I apologize. It was not an insult at all, i was trying to compliment them but my wording came out wrong. so apologies if i offended anyone.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
I'm gonna go-go with Andi! :nanner:

See what I did there! ;)

Well as there hasn't been a Miss Freeones contest for a while I guess we need to have some drama somewhere on the board :rofl2:

I'll vote for Andi please!

And it's not me getting in trouble for saying a certain phrase lol, going to have to think a bit on who I'm going to vote for

Status
Not open for further replies.