• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Ivy Adams, we need to pull harder next time :)

But 7 votes against Mandy, that is impressive :coolthumb:

ban-one

Works for panties
if you want to, i wont stop you

That's all well and good for the Queen who can do so whenever she pleases, but what about the rest of us?

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Mandy seems to think you are

yes, well, once again if Mandy wants people to send her pictures of their penises she has her own thread for that and various other places across the internet. i will not be participating in that. this thread is for a weekly contest for the OCSMs. so lets start the nominating for that, huh?

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
yes, well, once again if Mandy wants people to send her pictures of their penises she has her own thread for that and various other places across the internet. i will not be participating in that. this thread is for a weekly contest for the OCSMs. so lets start the nominating for that, huh?

Oh go on Doc show us your ......

I guess I'll suck it up for man kind and perform that duty over at Mandy's thread. If that's OK with Mandy

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Doc, I thought that would be kinda fun for the girls, and maybe even some of the voters to get a chuckle. Scooter was kind enough to follow through, not sure why you wouldn't but I guess if that's how it will be I am fully content in knowing my requests mean nothing here.
I nom Ivy, and I won't be back this week so, if it's ok with you Doc, I'd like your permission to cast a vote for her as well. :)

As a fairly new FO fan - I would not mind it if the nominator of the winner has to "post the tent" on the this thread. Would give a new element to the OCSM of the week?????

Status
Not open for further replies.