• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivy Adams

Official Checked Star Member

Ivy Adams for me please, for being such a sweetheart :heart:

Ivy I didnt know you were on here. My vote goes to Ivy

Awe! You Guuuyys :iloveyou:Thanks for the votes! Yep Jane.. I was MIA for a few months, but I'm back now :D

its great to see Ivy here. its even greater to see Ivy's butt. thank you for that, Ivy.

No problem. It's my duty to show Ivy booty to the world. :)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ivy-adams said:
Ivy Adams[/URL][/B], post: 9343958, member: 966114"]No problem. It's my duty to show Ivy booty to the world. :)

then on behalf of the world, i must say thank you very much

Mandy Flores 8
Lolita Borgia 3
Alix Lynx 2
Ivy Adams 6

2 days left to vote

Mandy Flores

And a FINE booty it is I must say! :) Ok, just figured I should drop another pic or two, doesn't look like we will catch the Queen Tart's AMAZING turnout for votes last week, but I must push onward! LOL
IMG_1515 reduced.jpgIMG_9703reduced.jpg

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ivy-adams said:
Ivy Adams[/URL][/B], post: 9342416, member: 966114"]Hey everyone! Wow, thanks for the nom Supa!! Sorry I've been missing this week, been under the weather and just now feeling better. Here's some pics to make up for my absence :D
IMG_1557.jpg

CZOSlaz_Wk_AAm_S5p_jpg_large.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

Miss Ivy if you ever, ever think about marriage, let me know ;)

jitna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 9344715, member: 550820"]doesn't look like we will catch the Queen Tart's AMAZING turnout for votes last week, but I must push onward! LOL

there are currently 14 people who voted for Miss that haven't voted yet this week

Ivy Adams

And a FINE booty it is I must say! :) Ok, just figured I should drop another pic or two, doesn't look like we will catch the Queen Tart's AMAZING turnout for votes last week, but I must push onward! LOL
View attachment 468770View attachment 468771

:iloveyou: WHY are you so perfect :loveeyes:

Miss Ivy if you ever, ever think about marriage, let me know ;)

:bateyes::kiss: I suppose I should show you some morning selfies so you know what you'd be getting yourself into ;)

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
there are currently 14 people who voted for Miss that haven't voted yet this week

Doc That's because they are too busy getting spanked in my dungeon to tart voting here. Might have something to do with my new recruitment campaign via my fetlife profile! :eek:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander

jitna

Doc That's because they are too busy getting spanked in my dungeon to tart voting here. Might have something to do with my new recruitment campaign via my fetlife profile! :eek:

dont you have wifi down there, Miss? if not, you should unshackle them for a bit. i think the other ladies would like some love too. so far Dazza's the only vote today and it might have been tomorrow for him when he voted

I'm not in your dungeon :-(....But I did vote for the Miss and also Mandy :)

Mandy Flores

Status
Not open for further replies.