• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, there was only 1 vote (or what im assuming is a vote) between my last tally and you asking and that was for Amber. however, all the votes since then were for Jeny and her pony tail

Thank you jitna for the :update: And it's looking like Jeny's NOT "A One Trick Ponytail" after all. :horse:
Before signing off I just want to post a pic of a Very Beautiful Blonde Hottie :lovecoupl

08.jpg

Jeny Smith

Official Checked Star Member
oh guys you still giving me votes :o) thank you!
for my ass lovers. Take it hard!

Attachments

• DSC_3082.jpg
    DSC_3082.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC_3010.jpg
    DSC_3010.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 184

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
As an Official Ass Lover / Ass Appreciator / Ass Enjoyer, I have to ask ... are you a Poet, Jeny? Because you certainly have a way with words. Very eloquent. :D

congrats to Jeny.

Perhaps we should have an award exclusively for the newer models that join the board (6 months or less). No offense, but it seems that just the fact that a model is new, that it seems to generate extra votes for them. And I hate to see the ones that have been participating here for a long time get shorted because of that.

Not trying to cause shit, as I appreciate all of the girls that contribute here.

But as the rules stand now, Jeny is certainly deserving of the votes and admiration she received.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Perhaps we should have an award exclusively for the newer models that join the board (6 months or less). No offense, but it seems that just the fact that a model is new, that it seems to generate extra votes for them. And I hate to see the ones that have been participating here for a long time get shorted because of that.

im not sure that entirely true. there are certainly times when a new model shows up and interacts with the board, like Jeny, and gets a bunch of support that at least seems to be helped by the newness of her. but on the other hand there have been new girls who dont really participate and barely get noticed on here. certainly, newness can help a lady win on this thread and im not entirely sure thats a bad thing. i think its good to have an influx of new models every now and again. on the other hand, we have like 50 of these contests a year. its more or less built for the long time participating models. the only ones to win the year end contest are Mandy and Miss Hybrid. Miss is 3 for 3 this year. Briana is the only other lady with 3 wins. The ladies with the most noms are Mandy, Maggie, Briana, and Lolita.

i certainly agree that theres some truth to what you say, but i dont know if its that big of a factor. if someone wants to start a new contest for the new ladies, then you have my blessing. if people want to change the rules, then im certainly up to hearing what they have to say

im not sure that entirely true. there are certainly times when a new model shows up and interacts with the board, like Jeny, and gets a bunch of support that at least seems to be helped by the newness of her. but on the other hand there have been new girls who dont really participate and barely get noticed on here. certainly, newness can help a lady win on this thread and im not entirely sure thats a bad thing. i think its good to have an influx of new models every now and again. on the other hand, we have like 50 of these contests a year. its more or less built for the long time participating models. the only ones to win the year end contest are Mandy and Miss Hybrid. Miss is 3 for 3 this year. Briana is the only other lady with 3 wins. The ladies with the most noms are Mandy, Maggie, Briana, and Lolita.

i certainly agree that theres some truth to what you say, but i dont know if its that big of a factor. if someone wants to start a new contest for the new ladies, then you have my blessing. if people want to change the rules, then im certainly up to hearing what they have to say

I think things are fine just the way they are, we have had some interactions with new girls like Jeny and then some we haven't for whatever reason, mostly being busy mostly among other things.

For the most part I've seen the girls who have been on the board for a while get the most support. I think it boils down to interaction, if you interact you're going to get votes if not you won't. Just my thoughts on it

Jeny Smith

Official Checked Star Member
hey guys thank you for bringing me to the first place with such a huge amount of votes for me! this is a drop of honey on lips to be treated so good! i love you and want to start the new contest for other girls! so i give you my bless GO AHEAD!!!

by the way i hope everyone of you will get a blow job of the baby you admire!

Status
Not open for further replies.