• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 8810251, member: 550820"]Here's to being nommed this week...... and thus likely destroyed by Miss Hybrid! LOL

Go Seahawks~~!!!

20150128020715_photo_l.jpg

VERY HOT shot in your Seahawks gear Mandy :boobies: Go Hawks !!
Mandy gets my vote being my nom of course :banger:

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
That tushy in jeans ... that tushy out of jeans ... yeah, Andi for me! :booty: :thumbsup:

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
and the winner this week is noneother than...Masuimi Max!!!

Congratulations, Masuimi! i hope this helps convince Harley to do that shoot with you. we start nomming when you tell us

Yay!!!! Congrats babe!!! :partysml:

all right, since no one wants to nominate a fifth lady then we might as well get started

Miss Hybrid
Andi Land
Red XXX
Mandy Flores

let the voting begin!

Andi for me please. :)

Sorry Miss Hybrid, I'm stuffing Andi Land today. Well, her box anyway. Actually I'm just voting for Andi, and not stuffing anything, unfortunately

Come on Emma, you can do it, or you will get straponed.

No pressure...

065jZDA.jpg

Looks like Emma got her box stuffed.

Is this making me think the winner this week gets to use the strapon on the other contestants, hmm I think this happened before at certain party if I recall;)

while Miss H and Andi are favorites as well...

My vote goes, as expected, to the Mesmerizing Miss Mandy Flores.

Miss Mandy, I'll be watching Sunday to see if you pull another distraction of the Pats to guarantee your team the win.

Something about a woman "in clothes" does it for me too. You are a prime example of that Miss H. Those look like Jodhpurs. Not since Sharon stone have I seen a woman wear them so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.