• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Last edited:

Harley Spencer

Crap! I just logged in to FO on my computer to see a message from Mr. Lars that he sent me like 3 weeks ago about nominating me for OCSM of the Week. I can't believe I missed that! I'm so sorry guys, I didn't stop in at all to post pics or say thank you or anything! I'm such a jerk.

Lately, I primarily only login to FreeOnes on my phone and that always gives me the mobile version, which for some reason rarely likes to show me that I even have any notifications. So I never caught it :( Giant sad face! I think that might be the first time I ever missed a nom.

Anyway, a late congrats to the two lucky ladies!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Well, I for one wouldn't mind ... I want ... I NEED some Harley assistance. :D
Hopefully that'll turn that frown upside down. It'd certainly turn something downside UP for me. ;) :thumbsup:

That is to say ... I nominate Harley Spencer.

Crap! I just logged in to FO on my computer to see a message from Mr. Lars that he sent me like 3 weeks ago about nominating me for OCSM of the Week. I can't believe I missed that! I'm so sorry guys, I didn't stop in at all to post pics or say thank you or anything! I'm such a jerk.

Lately, I primarily only login to FreeOnes on my phone and that always gives me the mobile version, which for some reason rarely likes to show me that I even have any notifications. So I never caught it :( Giant sad face! I think that might be the first time I ever missed a nom.

Anyway, a late congrats to the two lucky ladies!

You should be able to scroll down and open desk top version, works on my phone. Wow this is going to be a really hard vote to make

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

and we missed you. we need more Harley.

Miss Hybrid
Briana Lee
Joanna Angel
Harley Spencer

let's get voting while Harley's phone is not trying to hide the thread from her

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Thank you for the votes so far! I love that drawing Mandy, it is just where you belong!

As you know I am very limited as to what I can post in a public area. I think nipples through a sheer top should be ok DC?

HollyKissShower012.jpg

Any guesses what happens next?

Miss VVHHH

ban-one

Works for panties
Miss Hybrid gets my vote :)

Thank you for the votes so far! I love that drawing Mandy, it is just where you belong!

As you know I am very limited as to what I can post in a public area. I think nipples through a sheer top should be ok DC?

HollyKissShower012.jpg

Any guesses what happens next?

Miss VVHHH

It may not be very explicit, but it works :) Also, only because I saw what Flyboy posted over in your thread, but you both get wet and start rubbing your breasts against each others :D

I'm sure there are many of us who would love to see that become a real photo some day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.