• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
and for the 3rd week in a row, we have a tie. the winners this week are...Andi Land and Miss Hybrid!!!

congratulations, Andi and Miss! youre also tied with 5 wins this year!

Congrats to both Andi and Miss on both.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Andi, Miss, you really deserve this title - again. Hats off to you, but respect for the competition, you did quite good, too :)

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Whoa, thank you all so much for the votes this week! It is truly a pleasure to be tied up with Miss H (though I have a feeling I'm the one tied up, and she's got her riding crop in hand... at least, that's how the scenario plays out in my head, haha), very sexy pics this week by Antonella too! :boobies:

Thank you for all the votes!

As you may be aware, the stiff swell of censorship has thrust its way into the UK and I am no longer able to post my filth in public areas, I miss it.

I have to ask... is this because when you post pictures here on the forum, they are hosted on your UK-based server? Just curious to know if you'd still be able to post explicit content on a whim if you were to attach the files the old fashioned way. Either way, what a drag. Sorry to hear you're still dealing with this issue... hopefully the ruling gets overturned! Congrats on your win. :)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Whoa, thank you all so much for the votes this week! It is truly a pleasure to be tied up with Miss H (though I have a feeling I'm the one tied up, and she's got her riding crop in hand... at least, that's how the scenario plays out in my head, haha), very sexy pics this week by Antonella too! :boobies:

I have to ask... is this because when you post pictures here on the forum, they are hosted on your UK-based server? Just curious to know if you'd still be able to post explicit content on a whim if you were to attach the files the old fashioned way. Either way, what a drag. Sorry to hear you're still dealing with this issue... hopefully the ruling gets overturned! Congrats on your win. :)

Thank you all for the votes and win! Congratulations to Andy on another win.

In answer, no I can't post anything, anywhere, which is explicit. I am required by UK law, to only post explicit material to areas where any viewers have proved they are over 18. I can only post explicit material in my members area.

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.