• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member
Do you know what is crazy about this dress? before I put it on, all the blue stripes are the same size. :spin:

Attachments

• IMG_7212.JPG
    IMG_7212.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 75
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/antonella-kahllo said:
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9063541, member: 945668"]Booooooo :joint::joint: this is what Im doing now, LoL ... well I hope next time I make you very hard baby

indeed you are ;)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Antonella Kahllo said:
hello my boyz, i hope everyone had a funtastic and fabulous day, here is one boob that will make you happy.. besitos
This image does bring back some very funtastic memories. I was at this Strip Joint some years back and during a lap dance, this Hot, Tight-BOD-ed Asian Chick Dancer grabbed one of her very nice and abundant boobs and put the nipple right to my lips, moving it back & forth and humorously goes, "Heyyy! You got something on your face!" :1orglaugh

Then again, this is also reminding me of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Heyyy! You put your boob in my face.
No! You put your face in my boob. :rofl2:

Antonella Kahllo

Official Checked Star Member
This image does bring back some very funtastic memories. I was at this Strip Joint some years back and during a lap dance, this Hot, Tight-BOD-ed Asian Chick Dancer grabbed one of her very nice and abundant boobs and put the nipple right to my lips, moving it back & forth and humorously goes, "Heyyy! You got something on your face!" :1orglaugh

Then again, this is also reminding me of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Heyyy! You put your boob in my face.
No! You put your face in my boob. :rofl2:

Chuckiecheese, did the asian girl had some boobs???? WOOOOOWWWW. really???? i want to meet her, what was the nipples like?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 9063917, member: 498873"]Thank you ;)
Nice to have my first nom for quite a while!
Thanks to the lovely Briana!

View attachment 439536

I wanna vote for Ari Dee please, it's her look, her eyes.....

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna vote for Ari Dee please, it's her look, her eyes.....

Dear Ari Dee:
Red Lipstick looks so beautiful on you.
much Love ;)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Antonella Kahllo said:
Chuckiecheese, did the asian girl had some boobs???? WOOOOOWWWW. really???? i want to meet her, what was the nipples like?
:1orglaugh Yeah, I know what you're thinking. You're envisioning a tiny, thin Asian Girl with tiny boobs. This Asian Girl was actually a bit tallish and every part of her was proportionately matching Mmmfffff fucking solid & perfect, including that memorable Solid In My Face Rack. :drool2: :drool1: I'm vaguely remembering that she said something like she was either half Hawaiian or just plain all out Hawaiian.

Just think of The Commodores' song Brick House and it'll paint the picture. :yesyes:

Her nipples? She actually only teased me with one. It was nice, VERY nice! And very right there like yours. :D

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
[B said:
Antonella Kahllo[/B]]People sometimes ask me to show some booty, well here it is for your enjoyment, plus you will also get to see my hairy pussy :booty:
Alright, Antonella! Branching out and diving off of the 10-meter board. I really didn't think you'd do it. :thumbsup: Good thing I didn't bet you, huh? :laugh:
BTW ... you were absolutely right. That's one seriously hairy pussy you got there. :1orglaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.