• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Welcome to the OCSM of the Week 2015!!!!

This thread is completely unofficial. It is not endorsed by Freeones in any official manner.

The "Rules"

1) Keep things light. This thread is fun. The purpose of the thread is to show appreciation for the ladies who willingly spend their time interacting with members on the forum.
2) Nominations begin when the previous week's winner declares that it is time (or when I get impatient and just start it, probably around Wendesday)
3) Nominations must be OCSMs (or at least pending)
4) The Previous week's winner is ineligible for nominations.
5) Anyone can nominate, including OCSMs. You may make multiple nominations, but it's not recommended.
6) We aim for 5 nominations every week, but there can be more and there can be less.
7) Nominators are responsible for alerting the nominees that they've been nominated.
8) Everyone gets 1 vote, including OCSMs, who can even vote for themselves if they want.
9) Keep consecutive postings to a minimum. It makes it harder to keep tracks of votes. If you need to reply to multiple people, use the multiquote button.
10) Voting ends on Sunday at Midnight Eastern Standard Time.
11) As the winner of the OOTWOTY 2014, Miss Hybrid is the Queen

Unless someone has a rule to add, i think we can start the first nomming of 2015

LucyOHara

Official Checked Star Member

I vote for my partner in wine, Lucy OHara

Lucy for me

Lucy please.

Eeee!! Thank you for the nom, and thank you Scoot, Lanceth and Miss for the votes. ^^ I hadn't been around here much this year... then I didn't want to come back before/during the Miss FO's contest and be "one of those girls".. >_> But it's safe now so I'M BAAACK!

Here's some smuts!

monokini6.jpg

morningglow-682x1024.jpg

lucyoharapinkset_006.jpeg

My vote goes to Harley please!!! <3 <3 <3

AndiLand

Eeee!! Thank you for the nom, and thank you Scoot, Lanceth and Miss for the votes. ^^ I hadn't been around here much this year... then I didn't want to come back before/during the Miss FO's contest and be "one of those girls".. >_> But it's safe now so I'M BAAACK!

My vote goes to Harley please!!! <3 <3 <3

YAYYY Welcome back!! I had wondered where you scampered off to.... :lovecoupl

Status
Not open for further replies.