• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
WHAT??!!!! You homer!! Ok, get out your jersey pics girl, it's on!! LOL

Oh, and thank you :)

I've always wanted her to pose in a football jersey! I didn't even care which team! But it looks like she's more of a hockey and baseball fan. :o

I didn't vote for Briana in a recent week because I didn't know how much she loved hockey and because she is a Blues fan. Briana just won over my heart with this

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, you guys. To be honest I don't really follow football. As Maley says, I'm more of a Hockey and Baseball fan.

And the only reason I'm supporting the Broncos really is cause I'm moving to Denver in a few months.

Well, I was gonna vote for Ellie because she's from Camp Mandy. Then I saw this:

B1J4609-2.jpg
[/URL]

Good GAWD Loli!!!! That's a sweet pic. My vote goes to Lolita Borgia this week..:)

I have felt like I've owed Lolita a vote for ages because I wanted to vote for her really badly for something she did in a week I'd already voted, so the chance to redress the balance is now. Lolita Borgia for me please Doc.

Sorry, I know you didn't need that insight into how my brain works. When it works.

Haha, you guys. To be honest I don't really follow football. As Maley says, I'm more of a Hockey and Baseball fan.

And the only reason I'm supporting the Broncos really is cause I'm moving to Denver in a few months.

Something to keep in mind that my warped mind thought of

If you go to a Rockies game @ Coors - you will see a row of seats near the very top of the place. I believe it is painted Gray. Not sure but it is painted a completely different color than the rest of the seats. This row marks the 1 mile mark in altitude. This means you are a Mile High. This also means if you go to a game there and sit in this row or one of the few behind it if you have sex you will be a member of "The Mile High Club" since you are 1 Mile High. Now - because there are so few rows you will be seen and probably arrested and stuff like that BUT find a way to pull it off and.............MILE HIGH CLUB MEMBERSHIP IS YOURS!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Just confirming what I have said all along

Tori gets more publicity - but the HOTTEST Seachickens fan is NOT Tori.....it is MANDY! Mandy is the one who should be featured in this article NOT Tori. Tori is HOT and a G/G scene between the 2 of them with 1 Tori in her Russell Wilson jersey and Mandy in her Marshawn Lynch jersey and the 2 practicing "the handoff exchange" would be HOT

BOTH are incredibly stunning with their faces being their best feature but Mandy has the better body and is hotter: http://www.sex.com/news/blog/tori-black-and-seattle-seahawks-going-win-superbowl/

Ya know, when I read your posts I always imagine you blow your load right after you hit "Post" ! lol You excited Broncos fan you! Thank you for saying I'm even in the same league as Tori, she really is super pretty :)

Looks like Ellie's twitter about this contest brought some sign ups in here (I hope) I also am gonna throw one to the artist formerly known as Retired/ new old girl....Ellie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.