• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckbeans, forgot to say who I was voting for in my Mandycentric post!

It's Mandy.
Mandy%20Flores%20GIF.GIF

SophiaWinters

Official Checked Star Member
But Hybrid my Tigress , you are ssssssoooooooo hot in your gold dress - hhhhhhmmmmmmmm
The Dark Master says he plans to tempt you back into the competition - afffectionate winks
If you are stepping back, you have nothing to prove to anyone Hybrid Well done Your Majesty (bows to the screen)

And so the year turns and we are building up to the Grand Final last week of December 2014
We have super sexy intensely erotic nominees for the first contest of 2014
so far OCSM Queen 2012 Mandy and Internet Tigresses Harley and Lucy -wwwoooooffff

I like to nominate Sophia Winters
Members heads are spinning already and 2014 is barely 14 hours young -hhhaaaa
Indeed we should start 2014 in style and I believe that we have.
My very best to all nominees over the next 12 months.
thanks hun <3

Welcome to the OCSM of the Week 2014!!!

This thread is completely unofficial. It is not endorsed by Freeones in any official manner.

The "Rules"

1) Keep things light. This thread is fun. The purpose of the thread is to show appreciation for the ladies who willingly spend their time interacting with members on the forum.
2) Nominations begin when the previous week's winner declares it time (or when I get impatient and just start it, probably around Tuesday)
3) Nominations must be OCSMs
4) The Previous week's winner is ineligible for nominations.
5) Anyone can nominate, including OCSMs. You may make multiple nominations, but it's not recommended.
6) We aim for 5 nominations every week, but there can be more there can be less.
7) Nominators are responsible for alerting the nominees that they've been nominated.
8) Everyone gets 1 vote, including OCSMs, who can even vote for themselves if they want.
9) Keep consecutive postings to a minimum. It makes it harder to keep tracks of votes. If you need to reply to multiple people, use the multiquote button.
10) Voting ends at Midnight on Sunday Eastern Standard Time.
11) As the winner of the OOTWOTY 2013, Miss Hybrid is the Queen

anything i missed?

I'm disappointed that there is not "Sexy Ladies" in this thread title!!!

My vote goes for Briana!

My contribution :)

tumblr_myn5heBnk51sbtpato2_1280.jpg

tumblr_myn5heBnk51sbtpato3_1280.jpg

tumblr_myn4uxYNS71sbtpato1_400.gif

and my awesome gif that I made that Doc gave me a hard time for :p haha

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
No I couldn't. If I go around and start editing posts everywhere without consent or just cause Petra would clip my balls off. :(

what if it were just mine? would she still clip off you balls?

I'm disappointed that there is not "Sexy Ladies" in this thread title!!!

im sorry, but i didnt want to confuse everyone. not all of us are as smart as you

and my awesome gif that I made that Doc gave me a hard time for :p haha

i just thought it would be more fun to enjoy you at a more reasonable pace.

Harley Spencer 4
Lucy OHara 2
Mandy Flores 2
Sophia Winters 1
Briana Lee 3

Harley Spencer

Thanks guys for the votes so far!

And thank you Maley for saying this could be my year. I hope that every year could be my year, not just in OCSMOTW and MissFO, but in general I'd like to continue progressing more and more. Something tells me this still may not be my year, but I think it's definitely getting there!

I feel sad too about Miss Hybrid dropping out of the contests, but I understand why she's doing it and appreciate it. We'll just have to show her extra love to make up for not being able to vote for her :)

glennorson

Closed Account
Firstly, I'd like to acknowledge Ms. Hybrid for always being a gracious victor. She has her reasons for bowing out, and those reasons should be respected. :)

Secondly, I'd like to cast my vote for Sophia Winters. Something... about... that... GIF! :eyeso:

Well, I would have done, but scoot beat me to it!

Happy New Year mistress, may '14 be as fun as '13 and feature the following "tag cloud" if you will :
boobs, squirt, sex, bum, kink, sister, smile, slave, eyes, PTGDPA, blowjob, bondage, Mandy Juice

;)

Thanks Mr Stiffy. You're a class act. Even though I nominated Mandy Flores, can I vote for her also? If yes, then obviously I vote for her. If no, then I feel good that I nominated her.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Thanks Mr Stiffy. You're a class act. Even though I nominated Mandy Flores, can I vote for her also? If yes, then obviously I vote for her. If no, then I feel good that I nominated her.

you can vote for anyone whether you nominated them or not. you want to vote for Mandy? then a vote Mandy shall get

Harley Spencer 4
Lucy OHara 2
Mandy Flores 4
Sophia Winters 2
Briana Lee 3

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8121622, member: 579739"]Yes Miss, so far we seem to be getting along quite nicely :)

That's good. Now give me a shout if anyone starts being silly.

Miss Strictly Comes Wanking

Briana Lee

Welcome to the OCSM of the Week 2014!!!

This thread is completely unofficial. It is not endorsed by Freeones in any official manner.

The "Rules"

1) Keep things light. This thread is fun. The purpose of the thread is to show appreciation for the ladies who willingly spend their time interacting with members on the forum.
2) Nominations begin when the previous week's winner declares it time (or when I get impatient and just start it, probably around Tuesday)
3) Nominations must be OCSMs
4) The Previous week's winner is ineligible for nominations.
5) Anyone can nominate, including OCSMs. You may make multiple nominations, but it's not recommended.
6) We aim for 5 nominations every week, but there can be more there can be less.
7) Nominators are responsible for alerting the nominees that they've been nominated.
8) Everyone gets 1 vote, including OCSMs, who can even vote for themselves if they want.
9) Keep consecutive postings to a minimum. It makes it harder to keep tracks of votes. If you need to reply to multiple people, use the multiquote button.
10) Voting ends at Midnight on Sunday Eastern Standard Time.
11) As the winner of the OOTWOTY 2013, Miss Hybrid is the Queen

anything i missed?

Wow, I never knew there were so many rules! How did you remember all of them?!

include her in what? shes already been nominated. is that a vote?

Of course it is! ;)

My vote goes to Briana Lee

Briana has my vote.

Briana Lee :coolthumb:

Thanks so much guys.

My vote goes for Briana!

Thanks so much sweet heart!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.