• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
With an agenda in mind ... trying to facilitate a 3-some :D ... and because my best female Internet friend once told me THIS was "her Favorite Position," I vote for Callista Model. :rubbel: :rubbel: :rubbel:

582_02.jpg

I can't help but fantasize about getting my friend like that. :drool2:

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Fuck me! I mean, holy mother of god!!! :shock: :drool2: :heart:

(I'm sorry that I'm not as good with words as Stiffy when expressing feelings for you! :shy:)

Oh and how could I not vote for this?!?! I already love girls in bodysuits and thigh high stockings, but this combination is out of this world!!

Andi for me this week!

After having seen this gallery http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries/andi-land/andi-land-on-the-floor/ among other pics, I must give my vote to Andi Land

Great pics :) One for Andi Land please

Thank you guys for the votes! Here are a few more from the same photo set, leaving a little less to the imagination...

AndiLand_Bod04.jpg

AndiLand_Bod05.jpg

AndiLand_Bod06.jpg

AndiLand_Bod07.jpg

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Thank you guys for the votes! Here are a few more from the same photo set, leaving a little less to the imagination...

Okay, this is getting ridiculous! This outfit is way too hot and you are way too cute! :heart:

How are we not making out yet?! :drool2: :love-smi:

AndiLand

Oh, good morning!

I suddenly feel like the starving man must feel when offered an All You Can Eat buffet. And yes, I've chosen my words carefully. :lick:

Well.... bon appetit! ;)

Andi for me.

Thank you both for the votes! :iloveyou:

Okay, this is getting ridiculous! This outfit is way too hot and you are way too cute! :heart:

How are we not making out yet?! :drool2: :love-smi:

:kiss: (that's a start, right?)

Wow - so here is my chance to break the tie between Andi and Luci. Woo Hoo

However - I can't!

I adore women with Andi's sexy slim, trim body and cute real breasts and really nice face. Andi has been doing this since 2005 meaning she is at least 26/27 y/o yet looking at her I wouldn't have guessed older than about 21. And this video "affected" me big time - the scissoring and kissing part - WOW: http://videos.freeones.com/a_babes/Andi_Land/27643

If Luci's hair was any color other than Red I'd vote for Andi. But there is something special about a redhead. It is rare and women with red hair just seem to be more aggressive, feisty and fun to be around. Luci is from the USA and after what happened in the recent Winter Olympics in Ice Hockey NO CHANCE IN HELL I vote for a Canadian (Andi) over someone from the USA.

.....and there is NO WAY I can vote for someone who likes one of the least talented people to ever walk the planet - Pauly Shore: https://twitter.com/TheRealAndiLand/status/462003440437051392/photo/1

As much as I would love to break the tie and make someone a winner - by leaving it a tie we are ALL "Winners" because now we have 2 Babes to supply us pix after their win instead of 1. Next time - my vote can be "Persuaded" so just keep that in mind ladies. I live near Disneyland and I can make your life a real "Fantasyland" :facepalm::facepalm::brick::brick:

Congrats to BOTH of our winner: Andi and Luci

its been a while since we've had a tie, but this week the winners are...Lucy Ohara and Andi Land!!!

Congratulations, ladies!

CORRECTION

The REAL "winners" are all of us here who now get some pix from 2 lovely ladies instead of just 1. However - I say from now on any ties get broken by the co-winners getting together and having a Nude Hot Oil Wrestling match with it all recorded and shown here. All in favor give Thumbs Up - or some other part of the body that would be pointing UP at the thoughts of seeing this

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Congratulations Andi and Lucy, this week you are the ladies with the most:partysml:

You both won no matter what but I wouldn't mind seeing the wrestling match just for the sex of it:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.