• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only I could Vote again, lovin your Christmas Pics a lot :heart: Lolly :heart: .And Mandy you are just so hot, :Flame: Red HOTTT ! :Flame:
But alas I have already Voted for the Delicious Miss Lee :lovecoupl

briana_lee_extreme_998_005.jpg

briana_lee_extreme_998_011.jpg

I love me some Mandy...........But the thought of Briana and Mandy tied (together) is so hot and sexy so I will do just that. Tie the 2 together

Briana gets my vote.........so she and Mandy can end the week tied

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
and the winners of the Final OCSM of the Week this year are...Mandy Flores and Briana Lee!!!

Congratulations, Mandy and Bri! we'll start the first round of the OOTW of the Year after both ladies come in to get their loving.

and the winners of the Final OCSM of the Week this year are...Mandy Flores and Briana Lee!!!

Congratulations, Mandy and Bri! we'll start the first round of the OOTW of the Year after both ladies come in to get their loving.

We now need pix of them tied together. Handcuffs, whips and chains (something I am 100% sure BOTH own and use quite frequently) and stuff like that. Please make it happen ladies! :eek:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Congrats ladies. Jitna- any chance you can post all the winners of 2014 soon?

i was going to wait until we were about to start after both ladies had come in to take their bows before i gave the lists (which may no be until tomorrow afternoon), but do we think i should do it earlier to give all the winners time to find out that theyll be in the big ol' year end contest?

Congratulations Briana! Congratulations Mandy!! Oh wait..... THAT"S ME!!!! You DO love me!! You REALLY love me!! Thank you than you! :) Hope you all had a great weekend.
20120421105414_photo_l.jpg

In this pic I see something very smooth, yummy to drink and something that tastes so sweet and something you could enjoy for hours and hours. I also see Mandy holding a glass of wine, too.

ban-one

Works for panties
Congrats on being tied up, ladies :)

i was going to wait until we were about to start after both ladies had come in to take their bows before i gave the lists (which may no be until tomorrow afternoon), but do we think i should do it earlier to give all the winners time to find out that theyll be in the big ol' year end contest?

You could just PM the ones who need to know now and then post the list for the rest of us later.

Status
Not open for further replies.