• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callista

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks so much for the nom Lolita!

Oh the naughty things I would do to u ;)

lez-zip-001.jpg

Z311_03.jpg

HS198_05.jpg

HS198_03.jpg

510_05.jpg

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
WTF? I could have sworn I already made this comment, but I don't see it anywhere. Oh well, good thing I had it saved.

Anyway ...

Wwww Whoa FUCK! Day-Um! Callista, that is some serious HEAT in them thar pics! :drool2: :bowdown: :rubbel:
THAT's what I'm talkin' 'bout. :yesyes: :partysml:

That's why I'm voting for you everyday in the Miss FreeOnes Bring It On category. Cuz you sure brought it with that pictorial. What? There's no Bring It On category? Well, there SHOULD be. :D Fuck yeah ... you're underrated, VERY underrated.

So, Callista, when's the ETA on the Callista Model - Lolita Borgia shoot pics?

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Oh and what's the name of the girl with whom you're sharing naughty things with, Callista?
Gotta keep all the names straight in the fantasy you know. :D

Callista

Official Checked Star Member
WTF? I could have sworn I already made this comment, but I don't see it anywhere. Oh well, good thing I had it saved.

Anyway ...

Wwww Whoa FUCK! Day-Um! Callista, that is some serious HEAT in them thar pics! :drool2: :bowdown: :rubbel:
THAT's what I'm talkin' 'bout. :yesyes: :partysml:

That's why I'm voting for you everyday in the Miss FreeOnes Bring It On category. Cuz you sure brought it with that pictorial. What? There's no Bring It On category? Well, there SHOULD be. :D Fuck yeah ... you're underrated, VERY underrated.

So, Callista, when's the ETA on the Callista Model - Lolita Borgia shoot pics?

My ppl will be meeting with her ppl sometime soon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.