• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thanks for all the love people! I can feel it all over my face! (and in my eye....)

You like this 'no makeup' look? LOL It's good I didn't have any on I just would have ended up wiping it all off anyway.

135.jpg

totally

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Well I do believe this rule was a later amendment after Mr Larss handed the awesome power of running this thread over to you......

oh, yes, after the legendary run of seven decades when Mr. Larss ruled it with an iron fist

Briana Lee

oh, yes, after the legendary run of seven decades when Mr. Larss ruled it with an iron fist

Yep you know it. That man can be harsh......

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 8541833, member: 586426"]Yep you know it. That man can be harsh......

thats why we call him MR.

Mandy Flores

Well while you guys are all trying to figure out the laws and by-laws, RCW's, and assorted conditions of the OCSM of the week thread, I have been finding some more pics I never released and I really like this one.... thought I would share!
138.jpg

strokin422

Closed Account
Well while you guys are all trying to figure out the laws and by-laws, RCW's, and assorted conditions of the OCSM of the week thread, I have been finding some more pics I never released and I really like this one.... thought I would share!
138.jpg

I gotta put in my vote for Mandy Flores as OCSM of the week. Thoughts of her beautiful body played a huge role in an extremely satisfying orgasm I had just a couple of days ago:)

strokin422

Closed Account
Hey Mandy, it was a composite of one of your videos, some of the pics in your 'addiction' thread and my own, very active imagination! Very intense...no sock involved, though I did make a mess on someone's guest bed. Totally worth it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.