• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Yeah, that's right, Jitna. With the new Miss FreeOnes Contest rules and voting scheme, unfortunately the girls just about do have to concentrate on only ONE category. They sort of have to determine in which category they stand a better chance of winning. The multiple categories wins thing is not that feasible this year.

The girls will have to do like what Briana already did in specifying in her Siggy in which category she wants to be supported. It could also be drilled in some more in the girls' personal Official FreeOnes threads.

Tori Karsin

Official Checked Star Member
I want in on this! I know I am new here and still learning but I am already an addict!

- - - Updated - - -

I want in on this! I know I am new here and still learning but I am already an addict!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 100

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/tori-karsin said:
Tori Karsin[/URL][/B], post: 8534467, member: 885055"]I want in on this! I know I am new here and still learning but I am already an addict!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Tori, nice to see you here xxx

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

No. Stay away from this thread. It is littered with perverts. They are shameless and feed each others minds with disgusting thoughts and intentions. The rest of us are not the OCSMs.

Lolita_Borgia

Wwwwww WHAT? Are you saying all those XOXO's from last year's contest were also not real?
Say it ain't so. Nooooooooooo! :rofl:

*hehe*

Did you make that siggy for moi Mr Chuckfaze??? I luv you :kiss: :lips:

God damn who does one choose? Seriously toss of a coin (and something else perhaps) stuff! Coin says Lolita (sorry Bri).

aw spank you Mr Mokbel69 *kisses* xXx :lips:

I am certain they were meant at the time...butt 18 months is a long time and you know...butt hey this time the will really mean it again.

Only having a bit of fun.

Miss Hybrid

Ps

I love the siggy.

Me too!!! :bounce:

Welcome to the thread of smut appreciation sexy lady!! ;)

one more vote for my Lolibabe ...so Lolita Borgia please ! :cool::angels::cool:

Spank you for your support Mr Sascha BIG *kisses* xXx :kiss: :lips:

Something a lil cheeky... the classy gloved finger *hehe*

Now on another note Miss Hybrid has started the most brilliant thread/idea where she is donating ALL the proceeds from her FreeOnes personal store to the "Freeones Donation Against Domestic Violence" - I too have joined this great cause & I would luv to see more OCSM's donate their FreeeOnes store earnings up until October 26th. Women helping women is a beautiful thing & there are some awesomely strong, sexy women here present on the board!!! Click here for Miss Hybrids charitable thread!!!
:bowdown: :dominatrix:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Lolita Borgia said:
Did you make that siggy for moi Mr Chuckfaze??? I luv you
Why shore ... I mean, why SURE! I didn't know whether you had something wilder in mind ... like something with a Gag Ball, a Whip, Spikes and your famous Fuck Me Boots. But, what the heck. That pic was handy and had the right alignment of your bod to yield a good Siggy, so I went for it.

Since I already have another Siggy in place, if you didn't snag yours in time, here's the URL so you can install it:

http://ist1-1.filesor.com/pimpandho...77/Lolita Borgia Miss FreeOnes 2014 Siggy.jpg

I didn't know whether you'd want to feature / promote only ONE category and which one that would be ... or whether it's fine as is with the 2 categories I slapped in there. Let me know if you want me to tweak it to only one category or if you wanted Best OCSM in there instead of one of the 2 that were there.

Lolita_Borgia

Lolita please

Spank you for your vote Mr Dazza *kisses* xXx :lips:

Why shore ... I mean, why SURE! I didn't know whether you had something wilder in mind ... like something with a Gag Ball, a Whip, Spikes and your famous Fuck Me Boots. But, what the heck. That pic was handy and had the right alignment of your bod to yield a good Siggy, so I went for it.

Since I already have another Siggy in place, if you didn't snag yours in time, here's the URL so you can install it:

http://ist1-1.filesor.com/pimpandho...77/Lolita Borgia Miss FreeOnes 2014 Siggy.jpg

I didn't know whether you'd want to feature / promote only ONE category and which one that would be ... or whether it's fine as is with the 2 categories I slapped in there. Let me know if you want me to tweak it to only one category or if you wanted Best OCSM in there instead of one of the 2 that were there.

Your the bestest Mr ChuckFaze!!! I'm sure all us OCSM's appreciate your creative ability & support so spank you again *kisses* xXx :kiss: :lips:

Since your into tweeking if you could remove the CamGirl category for me that would be beautiful as I haven't done enough smutty camming this year to be in that category...
:(

Lolita_Borgia

....sorry, but this is an 8 : 8 . Explanation : page 109 Brianna: 7 votes / Loli : 2 votes
page 110 Brianna: 1votes / Loli : 3 votes
page 111 Brianna : 0 votes / Loli : 3 votes
Total : 8 8

I´m almost sure, posting No. 2731 was the mistake ....

Status
Not open for further replies.