• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
so far not as action packed as the previous round

I reckon.....

well, you could have waited until later and used your vote to make sure all ladies you wanted made it to the second round.

.... that might be a factor. People are leaving it later, to wait and see which of their favourites "need the vote."

Just like I think I see a lot of people leaving their vote 'til real late in the normal OCSMOTW to cast their vote and vote for their favourite out of the ones still in with a chance of winning so it's not a "wasted vote" whereas schmucks like me cast their vote within a day of you saying "vote" by just picking who I want to win, there and then. :facepalm:

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Jeez!! You guys are doing this alreaady?? I have had a busy week, and my damn Note II was stolen so it limits my ability to get to the forum when i have time... Anyway, contribution, more nudity later! :)
62.jpg

Mandy Flores 2
Miss Hybrid 2
Briana Lee 0
Lucy OHara 3
Harley Spencer 3
Maggie Green 1
Andi Land 2
Lolita Borgia 0
Lane Sisters 0
Sophia Winters 0

so far not as action packed as the previous round

That is not surprising Jitna -hhhhaaaa
The List is a credit to Freeones and this Community.
The list has the names of some of the Internet's hottest and sexiest superstars .
Sexy names for such ravvviiissshhing Temptresses
And such super sexy pics wooofffff
(I include one of Freeones latest models Sophia Winters who I expect with be defintely among the nominees for the 2014 Miss Freeones Competitions as Best Newcomer)
This is the toughest listing I have seen on this trend -hhhaaaa Each babe on this list is a Goddess in the Highest Heaven and I mean that most sincerely.

So I am going to take my time and see how the voting goes . You might never know I might abstain my vote , the choice is that tough.

Last edited:
For me this was a tough choice. Mandy Flores and Miss Hybrid, with 9 and 8 wins respectively, are obviously the years most wanted OCSMs. All the other ladies put on a fine performance and it doesn't hurt seeing the pics(a little kickback hehe). But it's these two performers who simply out-paced the rest. With all due respect to Miss Hybrid, whom I love, I have to give my vote to Mandy for Round One. We shall see where this brings us next week.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I reckon.... that might be a factor. People are leaving it later, to wait and see which of their favourites "need the vote."

Just like I think I see a lot of people leaving their vote 'til real late in the normal OCSMOTW to cast their vote and vote for their favourite out of the ones still in with a chance of winning so it's not a "wasted vote" whereas schmucks like me cast their vote within a day of you saying "vote" by just picking who I want to win, there and then. :facepalm:

toche. my own advise biting me in the ass. who knew people listened to me?

Jeez!! You guys are doing this alreaady??

it was all in the hope of seeing more of you, Mandy. damn phone thieves ruining my plans!

Mandy Flores 4
Miss Hybrid 3
Briana Lee 0
Lucy OHara 3
Harley Spencer 4
Maggie Green 1
Andi Land 2
Lolita Borgia 0
Lane Sisters 0
Sophia Winters 0

AndiLand

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
For me this was a tough choice. Mandy Flores and Miss Hybrid, with 9 and 8 wins respectively, are obviously the years most wanted OCSMs. All the other ladies put on a fine performance and it doesn't hurt seeing the pics(a little kickback hehe). But it's these two performers who simply out-paced the rest. With all due respect to Miss Hybrid, whom I love, I have to give my vote to Mandy for Round One. We shall see where this brings us next week.

GGRRRRRRRRR

Pursuing Scoot

Ps

Mandy for me too. Thats a vote Doc

SophiaWinters

Briana Lee

How does Bri not have any votes yet? :dunno: Some of you must be asleep at the wheel... Briana Lee has my vote this round.

Thanks babe. At least someone loves me.

I'll return the favor and vote for Andi.

Status
Not open for further replies.