• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
is anybody missing Harley these days? i guess she's working, so hopefully she's having a good time :)

i guess she's working,

Keep it quiet, but........

Within the next few months, or pretty much through the end of Summer, I'm not going to be able to do many, if any at all, specific requests like this. My bf is on his way back home from CA, he'll be here in a couple hours, and we're gonna be super busy all summer, traveling all over the place, shooting, and taking care of other things.

...... I'm guessing you're right.

:zipped:

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Official Checked Star Member
clearly i did not. i just thought you were thinking about me again

Spexy Ashleigh 0
Maggie Green 2
Mariah Milano 1
Lolita Borgia 2
Andi Land 7

is this right now?

Not quite, seems that you missed Loli's vote for Spexy, and I believe I had 8 votes at the time you posted that. Or one of us can't count, lol.

Let me have the #1 Platter. That's right, the world famous mouth-watering Nekkid Spaghetti a la Andi Land.

I vote for Andi Land.

I want to cast my vote in support for the wonder of Andi's ass Miss Andi Land please!

I would like to take a trip to Andi Land......giving it to her this week.:)

Andi for me please!

"Retro" Andi 4 me !

Wow, awesome pics Andi. :drool2: you have my vote again this week.

Andi and her fabulous booty :booty: :thumbsup:

and now 9
Andi again for me

Thank you guys & girls for the votes! :kiss: I'll be taking new selfies right away and will be sure to post a couple ;)

Luv you with the labret ~ very naughty & sexy looking *hehe* xXx
:dominatrix:

Thanks! I rarely wear it anymore, but I've been thinking about putting it back in... glad you like it :)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Not quite, seems that You Missed Loli's vote for Spexy, and I believe I had 8 votes at the time you posted that. Or one of us can't count, lol.

well....cock! i forgot to add Juno's for some reason and I completely missed Loli's vote, though i dont think theres any mystery why if you see the post she voted with. thank you, Andi, for the help. i guess we now know why everyone's voting for you.

Spexy Ashleigh 1
Maggie Green 3
Mariah Milano 1
Lolita Borgia 3
Andi Land 11

now i just need Andi to doublecheck this for me again

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
and the winner this week, the lady who showed us a lot of pictures of your her sexy butt...Andi Land!!!

Congratulations, Andi! you are the queen of the noms this week

Status
Not open for further replies.