• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear what a noob, why will Loli and Jaana not appear as a link...?

mememe.gif

Miss Noob, :rofl: - you've written their login name which no more triggers a link to their babe section than writing "jitna" links to his. Although it should, he's a catch!

You just want to write their names, thus :

Suraya Stars
Mandy Flores
Lolita Borgia
Jaana Ruutu

..... although worth remembering if you ever want to link to Siri (Siri XXX) you need to write [nobabe]"Siri XXX"[/nobabe]

:yesyes:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Miss Noob, :rofl: - you've written their login name which no more triggers a link to their babe section than writing "jitna" links to his. Although it should, he's a catch!

youre going to make me blush

I wonder if Doc will be happy with that or if he will want more?

i think ill leave that to everyone else. does anyone want to nom another or should we just start voting?

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Can I have QM and LB pleasssseeeeeee. ?

- - - Updated - - -

mememe.gif

You just want to write their names, thus :

Suraya Stars
Mandy Flores
Lolita Borgia
Jaana Ruutu

..... although worth remembering if you ever want to link to Siri (Siri XXX) you need to write [nobabe]"Siri XXX"[/nobabe]

:yesyes:

Yes butt how, Oh Mister stiffy wise one...--

Miss Noob

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7676458, member: 579739"]Ha yes, 4 ladies have been nommed. I'm not sure if voting has started yet so if you wish to nom still, I'm sure you're free to do so.

Briana MF Lee!

Status
Not open for further replies.