• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Congrats ladies! :clap: :clap: :clap:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
do people tell the ladies that they won? ...or is that my job?

Last edited:
and in our second vote of the year, looks like we've got one of our famous threeways.

So congratulations to our winners, Spexy Ashleigh, Harley Spencer, and Aria Delaunay!!!

Good lord, a 3-way tie with 3 votes each! :facepalm: I suspect the outcome was somewhat intentional because all of these 2-3-way ties amuse some, but it really only serves to erode the limited integrity this whole thing has to begin with. Kind of sad when you think about it really. Intentionally voting ties? I'm only surprised you couldn't muster another vote for Lelu & 3 for Jane so you could have had a real knee slapping 5-way! Oh well, it is what it is.:facepalm:

jitna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6397981, member: 579739"]Awww, yay! Thanks for voting for me :)

congratulations again, Harley! hope to see you around here more often

like for instance, you could nominate someone because nominations start now!

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member

jitna

Fuck. I nominated Jane and then didn't realize how much time had passed and i didn;t come back in time to vote. Slapping myself upside the head. Ok...let's try this again...
I nominate Jane Burgess
btw jitna...if you see I forgot to come back and vote will you remind me? haha
xoxoxoxox
Nikki Nova

votings during the weekend, just come any time. but of course Nikki, whatever you need from me.

Is it time to nom?

If it is Lelu, if it isn't Lelu when it is x

Oh Dear

Face Palm

it is.

that means we have two noms

Lelu Love
Jane Burgess

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Good lord, a 3-way tie with 3 votes each! :facepalm: I suspect the outcome was somewhat intentional because all of these 2-3-way ties amuse some, but it really only serves to erode the limited integrity this whole thing has to begin with. Kind of sad when you think about it really. Intentionally voting ties? I'm only surprised you couldn't muster another vote for Lelu & 3 for Jane so you could have had a real knee slapping 5-way! Oh well, it is what it is.:facepalm:

Stop bitching. If they post, they deserve it. Congrats ladies :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.