• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6963754, member: 550820"]I just pictured us all laying on each other, stacked, with our pussies lined up one on top of the other.....that would keep a tongue busy now wouldn't it?!

you JUST started doing that? i thought that was the visual we were all working with?

Ariel Rebel 1
Miss Hybrid 4
Mandy Flores 3

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I just pictured us all laying on each other, stacked, with our pussies lined up one on top of the other.....that would keep a tongue busy now wouldn't it?!

I have a photo of that on our forum somewhere. Its my pussy totem pole.......

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
if the ladies are all stacked laying on each other with their pussies lined up on top of each other then it looks like Miss has put herself on the top of the stack

Ariel Rebel 1
Miss Hybrid 5
Mandy Flores 3

now imagine your votes are tongues and tell me which pussy youre going to stick your vote-tongues in

Last edited:
At the beginning, after having nominated two wonderful ladies this week, I was un-decided whom I should vote for.

I thought about waiting till the very end, to see who might need an extra-thrusting.

Since it seems that Zesty and Spicy Ariel is lagging behind though, my vote goes to Ariel Rebel.

For the time being it looks like Miss H. is firmly strapped-in the lead, but I'd say Mandy is on the pounce.

:pimpdaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.